EP V

The morning for Winnie was the same, workout, shower and breakfast. But, the one thing it changed it's the fact that she wasn't going to the studio today instead she stayed at her apartment to try and write a song.

"Boobs? Ass?" The only inspiration or genre she wanted to dedicate to her next song was about gluteus or chests, something weird for other people but Winnie has a weird passion for them both.

"I keep it juicy juicy, I eat that lunch" Winnie started humming out some lyrics about buts and annotated it in her computer.

"She keep that booty booty, she keep that plump"

And that's how her morning went till it was afternoon and her stomach started screaming for food. Winnie was really hungry at that moment and the fridge didn't have anything for her to eat, it had only milk for the cereal and that's it.

"Why didn't I go grocery shopping earlier?" She asked herself while closing the fridge's door after being disappointed by that emptiness in the  fridge.

Winnie quickly walked back to the bedroom to grab her purse and a hoodie so she could go down the apartment complex and go buy at a Tesco near her place.

When walking she received notification from her phone, she slowly took it out to see who it was and to her surprise it was a message from her loving grandma.

It was a picture of the new kitchen from her grandparents house. After Winnie gained money, she didn't really bother to change the place she was living at better, instead she helped her grandparents to renew the house the were in to a better one, and you could tell how worth it, it was by the smile plastered on Winnie's face at that time seeing both her grandparents smiling and hugging her.

Grandma🥰

Mira qué bonito nos quedó, I love it

When are you going to visit us Winnie?

Hola buenos días abuelita, these days I have been busy finishing my new album, but I think next year I'll go back for some days.

Bueno, vale.
Your grandad has been so annoying asking me when your going to come back, now I finally have something to shut his mouth with.

It's understandable, you guys miss me😊😊

Yes we do.
Anyways your grandad is calling me let's catch up later, love you Winnie.

Love you too abuela

When Winnie finished talking to her grandma she was already in front of the supermarket, she quickly grabbed the basket put her purse inside and started searching on her phone what to cook for today and tomorrow.

"Arroz and pasta, important" those two carbs are what Winnie mainly lived out of, they were easy to cook and they will taste good no matter what you do to it.