I Love you

David's pov:

It had been weeks since I had seen Daniel and I missed him a lot but I know one day we would meet again. I just wondered when that day would come cause I wanted to run to him like I was trying to run from someone chasing me. I truly just wanted to tell him "I love you". It's what I wanted the most cause maybe he never got enough love when he was younger so maybe that's why he turned out this way. It wasn't my business tho so I tried not to worry about it, I had been having dreams of him recently cause I guess he's just my #1 interest at the moment tho I still remember our kiss. It was so magical I felt as if my life just got better so fast but that's not the case anymore, im not with him so it's not that great but I guess it's fine I ATLEAST still had the campers. I finished in my shower and got ready and headed outside to greet the campers and tell them the activity for the day and as I headed out there I was stopped by Max, he asked where I had been yesterday and I stayed silent. I-I .... I was uhm... Out somewhere meeting someone..! It felt terrible to lie but he couldn't know the truth. He looked at me with a co fused face and he walked away. I told the campers the activity for the day and they still had their non excited expression over the activities I choose and it was a hike and they didn't like that but I had to choose something.

(Sorry this was short but I didn't know what to put and I lost a lil motivation I will make the second chapter in the morning, sorry I didn't make 2nd one today but I got distracted.!)