Who was that ...?

David's pov:

I had decided to go on a small walk at 5 am cause that was the time I wake up and I usually have time before I wake up the kids so I walked around the forest enjoying all the trees and I had gotten pretty deep in before I noticed something. It was a person..? But.. Someone familiar. I had moved closer to the body of the blonde male sitting by the tree I saw him by and I had froze as I had realized who it had been. It was Daniel.. but, how did he find the camp.? I thought he would forget where it had been but I guess not. This might have been less terrifying than I thought if I ever saw him again cause I imagined I would be shaking in fear but I was just shocked. I decided to just walk past him but I had tripped on something on the ground causing me to fall forward in front of him and he woke up.. I froze in place and didn't move as he woke up completely and looked at me. "Well what a pleasant surprise this is..." He smiled at me like a maniac as he got up and stepped on one of my legs hard enough so I wouldn't move a bit. "I have work to do with you old friend.." he laughed a little and it honestly scared me, what did he mean by... work..? He had dragged me by my leg as I stayed silent not wanting to probably die quicker as I teared up and I was being dragged across the forest ground as all the sticks and pine cones were scratching my arms and legs and I was even bleeding a bit and It hurt A LOT. We had made it to the bomb shelter.? I don't know what he was going to do but it already seemed bad if we were somewhere a person wouldn't think I was or maybe they would but who knows. He had thrown me in and I hit the ground really hard and I felt pain all through my body and it was horrible... He had gotten down there and dragged me again and pushed me against the wall while I was on the ground and he had told me to stay there or he would kill me quicker so I had obeyed his words thinking maybe if I could reason with him he would let me go..? Tho maybe that wasn't an option of course, but either way he probably will kill me anyway. So I would have to wait and see what would happen tho there probably is no point in doing it.