He Doesn't wanna hurt me...?

David's pov:

He sat in front of me and held up my head as he looked at me all over and he looked as if he was worried and I was confused at his expression. "So, what did you mean by work.?" I said, I was still confused. "Oh I uhm..! Well- You'll see." He said quickly and he looked me in my eyes and smiled. I looked at him as he got back up and he leaned against the wall and looked as if he was thinking about something he wasn't sure about and I was curious about what he was thinking and I asked "what are you doing Daniel.?" I said as I stared at him. "None of your business David." He said, as he stared at me not seeming mad but at most, upset or still confused at whatever he was thinking of. I started banging the back of my head on the wall behind me as I had grown bored of sitting there as nothing happened as an hour went by at most and Daniel had heard the banging of my head hitting the wall and he snapped out of his thoughts it seemed as he looked up at me and ran over to me looking concerned. "What are you doing.?!" He said as his voice seemed barely shaky and I responded. "What is your problem with it don't you wanna kill me or something.?" I said confused as I almost liked his concern and he glared at me. "I- I uh....- Don't worry about it." He got me to stop and he sat down next to me and sighed. "I actually have to admit something." He said as he seemed mad and upset at himself almost, "about what.?" I said and he turned the other way from my direction and I stared at him. "I actually don't want to hurt you... And I know that's confusing but I just don't want to. I stared at him confused and he looked back at me, "so why am I still here then?" I asked. "Well I-...." He stared at me and stayed silent for a few minutes.