Through someone else's eyes

Saki could see Tsukasa's energy slowly dwindle the longer she sat at the table with him and his troupe members. She could tell something was wrong with him.

Terribly wrong.

It was as if his memory had suddenly thrown a horrible moment of the past at him and caused him to re-think his entire purpose.

Maybe.

Saki wished she could help Tsukasa.

Rui had seen Tsukasa's new true feelings first hand in the SEKAI, so why did he still believe the loud and proud facade that Tsukasa was putting on?

He had to admit, Tsukasa was a very convincing actor.

So convincing it's almost scary.

Rui knew - or thought he knew - how Tsukasa felt about his future of stardom. He wanted Tsukasa to re-realise it. So they could be content together again.

Rui wanted to help him.

Emu knew instantly Tsukasa was being fake around them.

Whenever he smiled, or spoke in his usual boisterous tone, she got that horrible feeling she often gets around her upperclassman, Mafuyu Asahina.

Tsukasa was supposed to be all sparkly baa-whoom and WONDERHOIIIII!

That was what made Tsukasa, well, Tsukasa!

Emu felt so awful playing along at the table whilst they waited for Nene. She missed Tsukasa's real sparkly baa-whoom.

Emu HAD to help Tsukasa however, whatever, whenever she could.