6 Home

Bryan just sat there with no words to say."im going to see if Justin okay,hopefully when I get back you'll stop acting weird!"I told Bryan.i didn't know where Justin was,"JUSTIN!"I yelled,nothing.he didn't say anything.nothing was heard accept birds chirping.all of a sudden.he jumped from the tree he was watching me from"what?"he asked."I just wanted to see if you we're alright."I said."what you think I would do?comment suicide over an argument like that?" "I don't know,I just thought,I don't know"I said,I didn't know what to say,why did I come,did I think he needed someone to talk to?did I want to get away from Bryan? Or,was it something else.we didn't talk a lot,but I remember us talking about his life and his family,"what about your family?" Justin asked.i just looked surprised.i didn't say anything I just looked down trying to avoid eye contact."my,parents died when I was 5."I said."I didn't mean to upset you,what about Anna,what's the story with her?"Justin asked.i told him that I found her on the side of the road and about how Amber Mia and Eddie was a great way to help her grow up.but I stopped."what's wrong?"he asked."a couple weeks before we met you,she was poisoned."he didn't say anything.he walked toward me,but tripped over a root and fell on me,at the same second Bryan came by,Justin got off of me,as fast as possible,Bryan just looked at me,"I didn't mean to intrude"he said,and walked away."Bryan!"I yelled he didn't come back."I'm so sorry I didn't mean to," Justin said,I i stopped him and said "I know it was just an accident,let's just,don't speak of it"we were back at camp but Bryan wasn't there I asked Amber if she knew where he was,"he didn't say anything he just stormed off"she said.great,now I have more stuff to worry about.the next morning I got up early to see if I couldn't find Bryan,I was getting tired so I just went to the river."how are you and Prince Charming?" A voice said above.i looked up it was BRYAN,he jumped from the branch on to the ground in front of me,I didn't know what to do,so I slapped him,"what the hell! Don't do that to me!!!"I yelled."you're right I shouldn't have wondered off,"he said "but I couldn't stay there at that moment"I told him how Justin tripped over the root,but he didn't respond.there was nothing to talk about after that."Ashlyn," Bryan said I looked up,"ya?"he waited a moment "nothing," he said.i think I knew what he was going to say,but he was to nervous."I almost forgot"Bryan said,"I found something that you might like"I followed him deeper into the woods,and he stopped at a tall bush"ready"he asked.i just shrugged.i followed him through the bush,it was an abandoned play ground,it was very beautiful but I didn't know what to say to him,"pretty cool,right?"he said."are you kidding me!"I said"it amazing!" There was rusty swings,tilted monkey bars.and my favorite a tree growing through a rusty slide.after staying there an hour and talking about random things,we headed back to the others.after everyone woke up and packed up we started to head to another city or town.instead of me walking with Justin I walked with Bryan,it felt good to walk with him again I don't know why.it just did.We found a small house that was in good shape,we don't find a lot of homes that wasn't wreaked or with running water and working lights,"how about we stay here for a bit,I'm tired of sleeping in the woods"Eddie said."could we?"Amber asked.i said"why are you asking me?""well you are the leader"Justin said."i didn't know I was the leader"I said,"well your good at making decisions,and we all trust you"Bryan said."it is up to you,stay or leave"Eddie finished.i was pretty tired of mosques and bugs so it did seem like a good idea."I suppose we could stay here for a couple weeks"I told everyone.the refrigerator didn't work so we just took all our canned food and put it there for storage.there was only four beds so I took one couch and Bryan took another.every day Eddie would work one the television,to see if we could watch anything,we didn't live with it for so long,even if we did get it to work what would we watch.no one would be controlling the tv station anyway,Amber was always around Eddie,all the time.Bryan and I would joke about them being in a relationship,we didn't know it was actually true.they were in a relationship. Anna would go it the attic when she had a chance,I was scared of something biting her up there and she would die quicker.one day she came down excitedly "is the TV working yet "she asked Eddie, "everyday you ask me and everyday I give you the same answer "he told her, "to bad I found a box full of movies, "she said, that made Eddie more eager to get the TV working. a couple days later he got it to work, we watched "zombie apocalypse 3,the last fighter"after Anna fell asleep and Justin got to tired to watch anymore movies ,Amber didn't want to watch the movie,she just wanted an excuse to be closer to Eddie.i don't know why,but eventually,I was leaning on Bryan's shoulder,it just,happened and i didn't want to get up.it felt,safe.