12 End

I told Bryan that I wanted to die for him but his anger soon turned in to denial but I told him it was to late that no matter what he said I was doing it. And I am,there's nothing he can do about it,
Sincerely,Ashlyn Phillips,
Ashlyn was able to stay with Bryan as blood was taken she fell asleep in the arms of Bryan,and the more blood was taken out,Bryan hugged her more and more. The doctors soon took the Ashlyn and laid her body on the stretcher beside Bryan's bed,Bryan held her hand until they took the her away,Ashlyn was able to open her eyes and watch through the window,and gave Bryan a smile,but Bryan couldn't smile,the more he tried to smile,more tears would fall. Bryan soon was given the blood but something happened in the body that caused him to choke on the blood being given to him. Ashlyn and Bryan,they lived together and died together,their love was ever lasting,as Amber and Eddie heard,Eddie paid for a grave stone,and after a while Amber beat cancer,they moved into a small apartment and married. Eddie joined the law Enforcement,they visit the graveyard every Friday. And everyday,Eddie would come home from work to see his wife healthy and happy,But Amber soon had to return to the hospital,but instead of being given vaccines,and huge pills,she had a beautiful baby girl,and named her Ashley after Ashlyn,that one friend who was definitely braver then all of them.

END