𝙴𝚜𝚙𝚛𝚎𝚜𝚜𝚘 𝚡 𝙼𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚕𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚎

- This is a pretty well-known explored, but the two have a very caring relationship with each other; Madeleine makes sure that Espresso is eating and sleeping enough, and in turn, Espresso helps him with homework and with any physical injuries he recieves. Whether that be participating in some type of sport, general clumsiness, or anything else, the inventor's got him covered. He will give him a lecture on being careful the entire time, but that's besides the point.

- On the rare occasion Espresso does sleep, he wears pajamas with science puns on them. Come on, what did you expect from the guy? He's a nerd in every possible way, and we love him for it.

- Espresso has been to so many of Madeleine's family reunion, and each time he dreads them a little more. But he still goes, because he knows how much it means for family to be prominent in Madeleine's life. But seriously, you wouldn't believe how many times he's gotten his cheeks pinched by aunties that know him on a first name basis.

- On days that the weather isn't so great, Madeleine will force Espresso to come out into the living room and watch some sort of movie with him. Are the movies good? Very rarely. Is the blanket that Madeleine brings out comfy? Absolutely.

- When someone is sick, Madeleine will make them one of those little get well food/gift baskets to cheer them up. Funnily enough, though, he orders a lot of custom things so he can put dorky little pictures of his face on things. He got the idea from the aunties, but it eventually spiraled into Espresso having napkins, t-shirts, and all sorts of 'Madeleine merch'.