𝙻𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚌 𝚡 𝚈𝚘𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚝

- Lilac is one of those people who gets random food cravings at like three in the morning. For this reason, he's learned to keep a box of Pop-Tarts by his bedside. On nights he wants something else, though, he gets up out of bed and will just start cooking the first thing that comes to mind.

- Yogurt had a beanie baby collection when he was younger, and still refuses to part with it. He doesn't really do anything with them, it's not like he sleeps with them, or anything, he just thinks they're cute.

- After living with Lilac for a while, Yogurt developed some separation anxiety when he's not around him. He's grown a hint too dependent on him, but Lilac doesn't seem to mind catering to his every need.

- Yogurt has an entire room dedicated to treasures he's acquired over the years, and it still isn't enough. It might not be the best idea to keep them all in one spot, but he likes to be able to bask in all of his favorite treasures.

- Yogurt loves cuddling. So much, to the point that he spends half of his nights cuddled up to Lilac. Why would he need a pillow when he has his handsome bodyguard?

- The thought of spending the rest of his life with Yogurt somehow doesn't freak Lilac out in the slightest. He's accepted the fact that he may never leave his side.