*inhales in I need to stop*

So explanation

So explanation...

I had an irresistible need to write gay fluff.

I wrote a random Blakik thing but that didn't help.

Then I had the irresistible need to draw gore at the same time.

So I made these two.

They have an... interesting relationship.

Euphoria (or Phori because that's a long name) is that small guy ya don't worry about. Until he's about to murder your family in front of you and then you. Slowly and painfully. While smiling and laughing like a maniac.

Anubis is actually very chill. Everyone's afraid of him or just avoids him because he's what's called a greyed aerid (more on that in a sec). Basically he's gone through some kind of depression or trauma, so his body and mind have prepared for him inevitably killing himself. By making him immortal except by old age.

How fun.

During this kind of thing, his feather colors lower in saturation and brightness, giving the dark seafoam kinda color since they used to be green. He also can't feel pain and, usually, emotion.

His situation, however, was a bit different.

His parents died in front of his eyes when he was little, which is why he greyed. But, instead of succumbing to deep depression and darkness of mind, he really wants to feel again. He tries to find anything he can to bring back any sense of emotion.

Then he meets Phori.

The two grow close, despite Phori's... attitude, I guess, and Anubis eventually falls in love with him. And Phori likes him back sort of.

Then there's Phori's sadism.

Since Anubis doesn't want Phori going on murder sprees like he does, he decides to bargain with him. Basically, Phori won't kill people and, in return, Anubis lets Phori hurt him as much as he pleases. Obviously, with Anubis being immortal and unable to feel pain, this is pretty fair. And Phori agrees. So now Phori just stabs and kills Anubis whenever he pleases and Anubis is just fine with it.

What a healthy relationship.

Anyway some doodles.

Phori's not an alcoholic, but he tends to get drunk lol

WHO GAVE HIM A GUN

Basically them in a nutshell

Now about the species.

Phori and Anubis are Aerids. Basically humans with feathers. They all have the hand feathers, and sometimes they have a tail and/or wings. All their feathers and their hair (except their skin feathers, which are some kind of skin tone) are a certain color passed down from their biological parents.

Like I mentioned earlier, Anubis is a greyed aerid. When they go into any form or depression for a while, their feathers will lose color. Greys that have been like that for, say, more than thirty years, usually have feathers that are pure grey, white, or black. Usually, though, it just stops at a grey hue of their original color. They also become void of emotion and immortal, preventing them from killing themselves.
Greys are very lonely, and other aerids tend to avoid them out of pure discomfort. Sometimes they talk to them, but it's usually out of pity.
They can be healed, though, after proper treatment. Their feathers will never regain their pigment, but they can feel again. It just takes love and actual care :)

Goodbye

I made all of this within three hours of creating this concept god help me