Roommate

This is a college au based on Ellie Williams x Lucy Haul .

-They are roommates who don't seem to like each other at first but warm up to each other after a heated argument .

I stretched my arms and sat up in bed as I reached over to my phone and turned my alarm off. It was 9am on Saturday so luckily I had no classes to go to today .I was only 1 week into college and I was already stressed and overwhelmed by all the work, so I was happy that I had a couple of days off .

I rubbed my eyes and stepped out of bed and realised that luckily my roommate wasn't there. For some reason me and my roommate Ellie didn't get along very well, we casually greeted each other when one of us entered our dorm but we weren't necessarily kind to each other , we would constantly say passive aggressive comments to each other and complain about one another over little things .

I walked over to my closet and grabbed a towel, feeling blessed that Ellie wasn't here while I was showering. I liked time by myself as I could sing and be myself especially when I'm in the shower as it's the most relaxing part of my day. I always would make sure she was gone before I showered and so far it was working out. I knew that if she came back when I showering she would complain about my loud music and my singing ,she would probably even complain about me trailing water out of the bathroom when I stepped out the door .

I shook my head from my thoughts and went to the bathroom before putting my phone on full blast with my spotify playlist playing .

I stepped in the shower and let the warm water trickle down my body and I felt comforted by the feeling .I washed my hair and myself while singing my heart out to multiple different songs .

I was in the shower for a while and started to feel light headed from the amount of steam that had circulated in the bathroom so I stepped out of the shower and instantly wrapped a towel around myself to protect myself from the cold .

I gently patted my hair dry before making my way out of the bathroom .

"Were you having fun in there?" Ellie said casually with an annoyed look on her face while reading a comic .

"Oh fuck" I shriek feeling slightly startled by here sudden appearance as I clung onto my towel for deal life .

"I'm sorry to disappoint you but this is our dorm not just yours, so I would appreciate it if you would turn your shitty music down and stop dripping water all over the floor" She said while looking up with a smirk on her face feeling proud that she was actually in the right for once.

"I didn't know you were back, plus just like you said this is our dorm not just yours so I will do whatever the fuck I like" I said feeling frustated as I rolled my eyes .

"Fuck you" She said as she continued to read her comic .

"Whatever just turn around I need to get changed" I said as I grabbed a cropped jumper and black ripped jeans from my closet paired with a black lace bra and thongs to match .

"Don't flatter yourself, I wasn't planning on looking anyways" She said as she turned around slightly to give me some privacy.

I ignored her comment and dropped my towel as I began to get ready, however I could feel her staring .

"Who are you wearing a matching set for" She said with a grin on her face .

"WHAT THE FUCK, turn around" I yelled as I quickly began to put my clothes on .

"Calm down princess, not like I haven't seen it before" She said with a smirk on her face.

"What do you mean?" I said confused as I finished getting ready and turned around to face her with a serious look on my face.