Newcomer(Final -The Farm)

Ellie x Olivia

Ellie disappears from Olivia's care leaving Olivia worried and angry, however when she finds out why she is eternally grateful .

TW- Swearing and slight mention of gunshot wound

About 4 weeks later Ellie was finally out of the hospital. Because of her internal bleeding the doctors wanted her to stay under their supervision until all of her stitches were healed and she could move around by herself without needing any extra support .

However even though she was out of the hospital and was given the all clear to slowly get back to her usual life she still had to rest and stay off patrol for a while to make sure her body could heal properly .

Ellie wasn't very happy about this as she wanted to go out and kill the infected as she normally would as it made her feel more active and made her feel like she had more freedom in the world. The minute she left the doors of the hospital and arrived home she was already packing her bag ready to go on patrol. However despite her attempts to be able to go on patrol I always stopped her and told her she needed to rest and no matter how annoyed she got at me she always listened and did as I asked as she knew she needed to do what was best for her body .

Sophia had helped me take care of Ellie as I didn't want her to be left alone when I went to pick up breakfast or supplies. As I was worried that there would be complications with her slowly healing wounds when I was not around .

This is how I ended up here, I was walking up the street with 3 plates of pancakes balancing on my hands. Sophia was keeping an eye on Ellie as I went to grab breakfast so I therefore grabbed Sophia some to show my appreciation .

I made it to the door of my small home and swung the door open to be greeted with the sight of Sophia laying on my bed with a comic book in her hands. I carefully placed the plates of food down on my kitchen counter and called Sophia over to grab her plate .

"Can you tell Ellie to hurry up in the bathroom, her food is already getting cold and she needs to be eating a good amount" I said as I assumed that Ellie was just using the bathroom .

"Oh yeah I probably should have told you this the second you walked through the door but Ellie has left to go somewhere with Tommy" Sophia casually said as she picked up her plate of food .

"Where has she gone, did she tell you?" I asked, feeling slightly worried .

"I left for Dina's place when Tommy came to give them some privacy to talk" Sophia said, causing my stomach to drop .

"For fuck sake she's probably gonna try to sneak out to prove that she can start doing patrol again" I said as I began to walk over to my drawers not even in the mood for breakfast anymore .

"What are you doing, you need to eat breakfast" Sophia said as she looked at me with her brows furrowed .

"I'm changing into some warmer clothes and then I'm going to find out what the actually fuck is going on" I said before I opened my drawers to find a jumper and my eyes went wide in shock when I realised all of my clothes where gone .

"These are some good pancakes" Sophia said, causing me to scoff .

"Where the fuck have my clothes gone" I said in a raised voice as I began to pace around my room and into my bathroom to check if anything else was missing. To my surprise it turns out that all of my products were missing from the bathroom and even little things like my throw blankets were missing .

"Are you sure you haven't just moved things around?" Sophia said while shrugging .

"MOVED THINGS ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID" I yelled feeling full of anger and extremely confused.