Not so innocent

This is a modern fic between y/n and ellie and will be based on the Mafia .

It was 12pm on a warm summer day and I was stuck in my office at work searching through case files and trying to piece evidence together on different cases .That was until I came across the file of a notaries world wide drug dealer Ellie motherfucking Williams .I pushed all of the other files away and immediately started flicking through the pages of information and evidence we had against her .Although the police force had a lot of evidence against this woman she had good alibis and always seemed to disappear anytime the police got even the slightest bit close to arresting her, because somehow she was always one step ahead .

I eventually gave up on her case and was about to push her case file away until my phone started ringing .My face lit up in a huge smile when I was informed that Ellie was in the area and this could have been my chance to gain more evidence against her or even arrest her .

I put down the phone and quickly left my office to go home and change as I needed to go undercover for this mission so that I wouldn't attract any unnecessary attention to myself .

TIME SKIP

I was now at home and I had just changed into some blue ripped jeans and a cropped jumper to make myself look as casual as possible .I paired my outfit with some white air force and a black handbag with my gun and officer id card in incase I needed to make an arrest .

I Jumped into my car and quickly pulled out my phone to make my way to Ellie's last known location .She was recently seen at a nearby coffee shop wearing an all black suit and carrying a suspiciously heavy looking bag .

I pulled up outside the coffee shop and quickly entered and ordered a coffee so I could scope the place out and see if she was there. To my surprise she was no longer there so I took my coffee and made my way onto the crowded street .I began pacing down the street hoping to see her as she couldn't have made it far, as I had arrived pretty quickly .

I pulled out my phone and asked my boss if they had any new information about where she was and luckily for me they did and she was now only a few blocks away from me. Therefore I put down my phone and started to speed walk to her destination .

My eyes lit up when I saw her standing at the end of the street on her phone .I quickly came up with a plan and started to approach her .

"Oh shit, sorry I wasn't looking at where I was going" I said as I purposely bumped into her and spilled my coffee down her suit .

"Oh for fucks sake now im gonna have to change" She said as she sent me a death stare while wiping tissues down her suit .

"I'm sorry uhm give me your number and I will buy you a new suit I can't right now i'm kinda in a rush" I said while pulling out my phone with a fake shocked expression on my face .

"Ok sure but I'm telling you now these suits are expensive so make sure you bring enough money" she said in a stern tone as she put her number in my phone .

"Yeah sure, uhm anyways like I said I'm kinda in a rush right now so bye" I said as I quickly walked away with a wide grin on my face .

I quickly got back in my car and rang my boss or in other words my best friends to tell her the information I just gathered .

CALL

Me :Hey I'm just gonna cut straight to the chase. I just got some mad information about this Ellie girl .

Dina :Omg spill it and just tell me already .

Me :well I got her fucking number and we are meeting up so that I can replace her suit.