Secret relationship

In this one shot Astrid's parents are dead they died in the same raid when Valka was taken
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rain poured down on the island of Berk making all the streets muddy and forcing vikings to stay inside except for one. Astrid Hofferson ran through the rain way on her way to the forge where a one-legged Viking was working. Astrid pushed the forge door open and snuck in embracing the warmth and sat down on a chair by the door. Hiccup was completely oblivious to Astrid's arrival and kept working on a sword. Astrid sat and watched as Hiccup ran his fingers delicately along the blade, making Astrid shiver as she imagined his fingers brushing over her skin like that. Hiccup placed the sword on the wall, he smiled at his work before turning to the bench along the wall still not noticing Astrid. His fingers fiddled with the knot of his apron untying it, once the knot fell apart he pulled the apron over his head and threw it on the bench. Astrid was about to speak up when Hiccup did something that made her mouth go dry. Hiccup had reached for the hem of his tunic and taken it off, throwing it on the bench like he had done with the apron. Hiccup was no longer the pale, skinny fishbone he once was. His skin had tanned due to swimming so much with toothless and Astrid. His six pack (that's right six pack) was perfectly toned and defined, sweat trickled down his chest and stomach making them shine in the fire light. Astrid had been so caught up in her staring session that she didn't notice Hiccup turning around. "OH SHIT....... Astrid you gave me a freaking heart attack" Hiccup exclaimed clutching his chest making Astrid jump "oh sorry I was gonna announce myself but you were busy and I um....yeah.....uh... didn't want to interrupt you....so...um" Astrid said stumbling over her words while trying to keep her gaze on his face, "okay so do you need anything or something" Hiccup said confused at Astrid's behaviour "what can't I just come see my boyfriend when I want to" she retorted making Hiccup chuckle "in the middle of the pouring rain" "well it wasn't raining when I left and you know what I think you should be shirtless more often" she said smirking up at him. "oh is that right" he said his voice becoming deep and very seductive "umm yeah" Astrid squeaked losing all the confidence she had before "you know gobber's not around so..." he said trailing off, a smirk crossed Astrid's face and she stood up. Hiccup went to put his hands on Astrid's waist but stopped "oh my gods Astrid your soaking wet and so cold I'll get you something to change into" he exclaimed making her realise how cold she was, Hiccup ran to and fro trying to find something for his girlfriend to change into. He picked up a tunic that he kept at the forge as a spare and called out to Astrid "hey M'lady I got a tunic here you can change into" "alright I'm coming" was the reply he got before a wet Astrid came and snatched up the tunic. "now turn around and close your eyes" Astrid instructed "ugh whyyyyyy" Hiccup whined "because if you don't I'll punch you" she retorted "oookay I'm turning around now" he said and turned leaving Astrid to remove her wet clothing and put on his tunic which just reached above her knees and hung loosely off one shoulder. Astrid loved wearing hiccups clothing it always had that distinct hiccup smell of pine and a smell that was just a Hiccup smell she smiled at herself before walking up to her boyfriend. Hiccup opened his eyes to see Astrid standing right there "woah hello" he chuckled before grabbing her waist "so where were we" she asked innocently wrapping her arms around his neck "hmmmm you look so cute in my clothes" Hiccup mumbled while rocking them side to side and kissing Astrid's nose making her giggle. "You're really warm" Astrid said referring to hiccups shirtlessness he just smirked at her, that was it she couldn't take it anymore Astrid slammed her lips onto hiccups making him lose balence for a split second before he reciprocated the action. Hiccup ran his hands up Astrid's thigh making her moan in delight, "jump" Hiccup mumbled against her lips and Astrid did what he said, she jumped wrapping her legs around his waist before pulling away. "lets go in the back room and savour being locked in here by the rain shall we" she whispered into his ear making Hiccup get goosebumps "that we shall M'lady" he replied before going into the backroom. lets just say the couple had fun that night but didn't go to the full extent. No they were saving that for after marriage.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There will be a part two because I got some really good ideas on what to do. so I hope you liked it. Love YA

✌️tuo ecaeP