Chapter 21

Bianca P.O.V

I asked Ky to join me in the shower so we could save some time but he said no.

I didn't mind but I was kind of upset. Maybe he didn't feel like having sex tonight.

Oh well.

I quickly showered and dried my hair before coming outside to be met with Kylian on his phone.

And right when he heard me come out he looked away from his phone and right at me in a stiff manner.

Like he wanted to tell me something serious.

"Bianca we need to talk." Kylian stated.

What did he mean by that?

Is he breaking up with me?

"Yes my love. What's up?" I asked making my way towards him and sitting on his lap.

He pushed me off his lap and pointed to his phone.

"Did you take my phone and block Mercedes?"

"No I did not! Absolutely not."

"I can't believe you would think I would do such a thing Kylian!" I yelled making it seem like he had just accused me of the worst shit ever.

I had to make it seem believable somehow.

"Then who did?!" he asked angrily.

"I don't know. Maybe your still fucked up over her and forgot that you blocked her. Or maybe SHE was the one who blocked your sorry ass." I said pushing past him dramatically for him to pursue after me.

He eventually did and grabbed me by my arm and pulled me closer to him.

"I'm so sorry baby. I just thought maybe because you had my phone. And I never blocked her so I thought you got jealous and did it yourself." he said apologizing.

"I would never disrespect your privacy like that. And I think it was her that blocked you. I think she's just jealous that your finally over her."

"Yeah right." he scoffed.

"She's probably fucking Richarlison at the moment."

Why is he so mad about Mercedes and Richarlison??

"Even if they were together who cares. At least she's happy right?" I asked curious to see what his answer would be.

"Yeah whatever I don't want to talk about her anymore." he said walking past me.

Fine.

If he couldn't stop thinking about her.

I'll make him forget about her.

"Come on Ky forget about her. This vacation is supposed to be about us not her and whatever guy she's fucking."

"Let me help you forget about her." I said dropping to my knees.

"Fuck. Make me forget." he said.

I pulled down his shorts along with his boxers and started licking the top of his dick that was already leaking.

"F-fuck Bianca. Just like that." he said grabbing my head and pushing his dick even further down my throat.

Mercedes P.O.V

I lied in bed scrolling through TikTok and ended up on Netflix watching Wednesday.

I was trying to distract myself from the fact that Kylian and her were probably fucking every chance they got on his yacht.

It made me sad at first but then angry.

He told me he loved me and then weeks later he's ghosted me and I see him on a random article laid up with a blonde groupie.

I felt worthless to him.

Did all the time we spent together mean nothing to him?

"Mercedes." someone said bringing me out of my harsh thoughts.

"Sis eu sei por que o seu chateado e não vale a pena. vamos lá, vamos nos divertir." Sis I know why your upset and its not worth it, come on let's have fun.

"No Ney."

"I am not in the mood to go and have fun." I stated pulling the covers over my head.

"Come on. Look at how beautiful it is outside. It's such a nice day and we've all gone swimming."

He paused for a minute before speaking again.

"Kaia told me I would find you in here." he sighed pulling the bed covers back so that my face was exposed.

"Yeah and I told her I don't want to come out. I'll come out when I want too. Please Ney." I pleaded with him so he could leave me alone.

As much as I loved my brother. I couldn't stand him seeing me sad either. So it was best that I would be alone for a few hours.

"Okay fine but please tell me if you need anything." he said kissing my forehead and pulling the covers back up.

Kylian P.O.V

I couldn't stop thinking about Mercedes.

I tried. I really did.

Even after that amazing head I just got from Bianca.

But for some reason all those feelings I had for Mercedes came rushing back. Like they had never left and I wanted to see her badly.

So I decided to see if there was a way that we could get on that island that Neymar had rented.

And there was no way I was asking him. Nope.

I had a better idea in mind. I would ask Bianca.

Because the last I heard she used to be best friends with Ney's ex. So all she had to do was ask her.

But how the hell was I going to convince her to go on the same island as my ex girlfriend?

Fuck. I'll have to figure this one out myself.

Authors Note

thought i wuld bless y'all w another chapter since i culdnt sleep😇😇😜ly guys sm always<333