Chapter 29

Mercedes P.O.V

I had arrived in London.

More specifically central london. I had come to see Richy.

When Ky came that night and confessed his love to me we ended up sleeping together but before I could say any more.

When I woke up. He was gone. He left me a text saying he had practice early so that's why he ended up leaving.

But I didn't care. Because I only slept with him in the heat of the moment and even if I did still love him.

I knew it wasn't the right thing to pursue for my heart.

And I let my guard down by letting him fuck me again that night he came.

Maybe that's why I kept going back to him every time.

But after I woke up I realized I had made a mistake.

I never replied to his message but instead I left for a flight to London.

Richarlison P.O.V

It was finally the day that Mercedes was coming to see me.

I aimed to make it fun for the time being that she was here.

I had planned to take her around London and on the London Eye.

Basic I know.

But it had some great views and I planned on asking her out on there.

I figured she would remember it as something special.

And I didn't exactly know how was she doing after the whole Kylian drama. But I hope she hadn't fall into his trap again because that man was not to be trusted.

Kylian P.O.V

I didn't want to leave Mercedes alone in the morning.

But I didn't have a choice.

I had practice at 9:00 a.m.

"So are the rumors true Ky. Are we going to be uncles to your kid or what?" the locker room asked.

Everyone was whistling and giving me funny looks.

"No because it's not my kid. And don't bring it up again" I said rolling my eyes.

"Okay okay chill. I was just wondering" said Sergio Ramos playfully pushing me on the shoulder.

I laughed it off but stopped when I caught Ney death staring me.

He stared at me for a few seconds before coming up to me and slamming the open locker shut that was right in front of me.

"So...you managed to get a girl pregnant while dating my sister while lying to her at the same time about not having a girlfriend and then fucking her in my house?" he questioned as he rolled up his sleeves.

But before he could throw the punch Hakimi came up behind him trying to calm him down.

"Ney chill. We have practice in 5 minutes. You gotta be cool for that. Can't practice with all that suppressed anger." he said.

He pushed past Hakimi and exited the locker room.

"Thanks man." I said giving him a half smile.

~

We ran out on the field and started practicing for our next game that was in a few days.

I wasn't sure what team it was against.

I turned to Hakimi and asked him which team it was.

"Tottenham".

Mercedes P.O.V

I made it to Richarlison's house and let him know I had arrived.

The drive from the airport wasn't bad. Only 25 minutes including traffic.

When I had arrived I thought I was lost because I couldn't find the entrance of his house.

It was huge.

I didn't have to knock twice because before I could knock again Richy opened the door

"Hey." he said unsure whether or not to pull in for a hug.

I decided to make the first move.

"Come here." I said initiating a side hug.

He invited me in and we sat down on his couch and ordered take out.

We caught up on everything that had been going on with me and Kylian.

I assured him that I was done with Kylian.

And everything with Ney was going good.

I hadn't even noticed that 3 hours had gone by.

Richy talking brought me back to where we had left off in our conversation.

"So..we can sleep in my room upstairs."

"Unless you want to sleep in the guest room."

"U-hh no it's okay. We can sleep in your room. On the same bed." I said nervously scratching my arm.

We both went upstairs to his room and he arranged the bed for us both.

Giving me my own comforter since his was way too thin.

"You don't like sleeping with big comforters?" I asked jumping on the bed.

"Nah. They get too hot in the middle of the night so I prefer sleeping with a thin blanket." he said getting in the bed with me.

"So what do you wanna do?" I asked facing him.

"Let's watch a movie. I got all the steaming services so you can choose." he said handing me the remote.

"Ooo let me choose." I said grabbing the remote.

I switched through the streaming services and decided to put on 365 days.

This would be interesting.

Authors Note

heyy guysss i was literally writing this chapter at the museum . i went to go see a king tut exhibition at my city museum so i was busy but i decided to write a chapter for yall wneevr i got bored so enjoy 😁😁😁🥰