The First Step

In a village in the middle of Anima, chaos and destruction had ensued. Countless bodies of human and Faunus can be seen along with their homes being set ablaze. A mother can be seen running with her child as she tries to escape. She makes her way into an abandoned house and hides in a closet. As she hides, she comforts her child telling him that it every thing will be okay. Then she hears the sound of footsteps enter and wonder around.

The footsteps get closer and closer and the mother holds her child close as they close their eyes. Suddenly the footsteps stop and go away. Breathing a sigh of relief she smiles at her son, until the closet doors are broken open. The child cries out in fear as the mother holds her son. The mysterious attacker raises his sword as he stares directly into the mothers eyes.

Mother:*crying*Please....spare us.

The mysterious attacker stares blankly at both mother and child and simply say.

No.

Aiden then screams awake and jolts out of his sleeping. He can be seen breathing heavy as sweat runs down his head. He looks around to see if anyone woke up from his scream, but they didn't. He sighs to himself, gets up and makes his way to outside to the balcony.

Aiden:*sighs*Damn it. It was the same dream again.

As he leans against the the balcony, he rubs his temple and looks up to the broken moon in the sky.

Aiden: I know your there. Come on out.

From behind the corner, Weiss walks into sight and looks at him with surprise.

Weiss: How did you know I was there?

Aiden: Your perfume. It's very distinctive.

Weiss gives her nightgown a quick sniff and and realizes she did put perfume on.

Aiden: What do you want?

Weiss: Huh? Oh, well I saw you get up and wanted to make sure you weren't doing anything drastic.

Aiden: Aww, your worried. I'm flattered.

Weiss:*scoffs*In your dreams, like I would ever be worried about you. I just don't you to hurt anyone.

Aiden: Trust me, if I wanted to hurt anyone here, I would've done so already. What is it that your really want?

Weiss:*sighs*I saw you scream awake and to be completely honest, I got worried.

Aiden: Why would you care?

Weiss: Well I am trying to become a huntress and huntsman and huntress help people.

Aiden:  Well I don't need yours.

Weiss: You could at least show some semblance of gratitude. I don't usually wake up to check up in people.

Aiden: Well I didn't ask for you help or for you to check up on me. Look, it was just a nightmare, nothing for you to worry about. Goodnight.

Aiden walks past her, but stop and turns to her.

Aiden: Look, I appreciate your concern, but I'm fine. It's not the first time it's happened.

As Aiden heads back inside to get some sleep, Weiss stands in the same spot confused.

Weiss: What did he mean not the first time?

-TimeSkip-
Aiden pops his eyes wide open as he's awaken by the voice of a girl being too energetic.

Girl: It's morning, it's morning, it's morning, it's moooorning!