THE CORRUPTED KING AND THE POSSESSED PRINCESS

Mk, min and Nezha watch in horror as lady bone demon laughs maniacally while sun wukong side-glanced at the trio with a emotionless look on his face and glowing blue eyes.

"Admittedly, this is an unforeseen adjustment but a fortunate moment of spontaneity nonetheless! Fate has delivered me the perfect champion!". LBD smirked.

"But . . . He was winning. He was beating you!". Mk said, surprised and worried, before he got a headache and groans.

LBD chuckled. "Oh sweet child. Perhaps now you finally understand how pointless your efforts to stop me truly are!".

Her whole being glows, sending out a rushing wind as the trio held their ground.

"The Samadhi fire will be mine and I will use it's power to reforge this world! Along with the power of the scepter of light. Or should I say night".

She smirked at the glaring look min was giving her before she whispered to wukong.

"Go . . ."

With that, wukong dissappered, to which Nezha gasp. "Boy! Sister! Get back!".

He was suddenly punched to the ground by wukong, creating a large crater as mk and min were sent flying back.

"Nezha!". Min cried in worry, before wukong looked up at them with his glaring glowing blue eyes.

Mk and min crashed to the ground roughly, passing the cackling fake mayor on the ground. They groaned and got up, only to see wukong charging at them.

Min immediately got in front of mk, much to his surprise.

"Wait, what?!".

Before wukong could grab min, a portal appears beneath the teens and they fall in. They screamed as they're now falling from the sky and into a forest. They hit a few trees before mk falls faceflat on mud.

He got up and gasp, taking a look around his surroundings.

"Huh?! Wha?! Where am I?! Huh?! Wha?!".

Min landed on top of him, making him to fall back into the mud.

"Sorry". She said.

"No worries". Mk mumbled in the mud.

Suddenly, a familiar red Dragon appears in the distance and shut fire into the air, sending out a gust of wind. Mk looked surprised while min grinned.

"MEI?!".

"Mei!". Min ran off, taking a head start.

"Hay! Wait up!". Mk yelled, about to run after her but slipped on the mud and got some trouble with it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In a temple, red son seats on the rooftop as he inspects mei balancing on some plates and holding two buckets of water.

"Hmm. Not bad, dragon girl. It's been nearly five minutes since your last explosion. Keep this up and you'll be ready to wield the fire in no time. Huh?".

Red son noticed some plants rustling and leaps off the roof and landed on the ground. He glared at the plants as he got defensive and made a flame in his hand.

The figure comes out, revealing themselves to be a mud covered mk and a frog on his head that opened its green eyes. He tries talking but the mud in his mouth got in the way. He opened his eyes and blinked as the frog crooked.

Red son growled in annoyances, already knowing who it was. "For the love of-i thought you were-".

He was cut off by mei getting in front of him.