🐞After/before The Bug Meet 'N Greet🦋(Gontaguuji,my Favourite Ship!)

I just want to say that I'm only good at writing oumami and Gontaguuji so this one is actually going to be good!

Shinguji's pov

I arised from my slumber to find my self on the floor of gonta's ultimate room. how curious,I do not remember what had happened before I came here,the only memorie that I can recall is somebody carrying me,my mind at that moment went all black so I do not know who it was,but I suspect that it was gonta.

I observed the room to see the others laying down on the floor,just as me. Searched for someone that is awake but caught a glimpse of gonta,I stood up,brushed myself off,and walked over to him. "is there a specific reason  for you bringing most of us here?" I tapped his shoulder "huh? Oh! Kiyo's awake!" he said "yes I am. could you answer my question though? I want to understand why we were brought here by you" I said "ouma told gon-" he said "mhm~ yes I should of known that it was him who set this up. what a troublemaker" I said

"ouma said you don't like bugs" he said. If i were to agree on what he said than I would have to sleep with one eye open "I am not too fond of them but I do not know lots about bugs so I can not be sure" I said. I would say that I abhor(no I do not mean adore) bugs.

Ah,it seems that the others have woken up. I wonder what gonta is going to do he would not do all of this for no reason.

°

°

°

"why was gonta searching for everyone?" said shuichi "well according to what he had told me,that one had said that all of us hate bugs and that seemed to put him in a irritated state of mind" I explained "WHAT!?! I NEVER DID THAT! YOUR ALL SO MEANNNNNN!!!!!" said kokichi. Everyone ignored him.

There were a moment of silence but gokuhara broke it saying to lock our eye to him. He opened all of the bug cages,the started to crawl out of them and soon the room was infested with them.

"AWEASAAAAAAAAWAQQAAASAASAAAWA!!!!!" kiibo....screamed? I-I'm not really sure on what that exactly was "HIMIKOOO! ARE YOU OKAYYY??!!!!??" tenko yelled "*exhales dramatically*" I fell to floor.

°=Time skip to after that unfortunate=° event

"gonta Is so sorry! That was not gentlemanly of gonta!!" he said "it is fine just get.the.bugs.out.of.my.hair" I said. I was trying to sound nice but I end up yelling quite a lot during the process. I love gonta dearly by sometimes I am enraged at the things that he does.

I'm am so sorry that this took so long. I lost my phone