58

twitter 

petedavidson: did you actually think id keep my mouth shut for this long? mika and i dated for a long time. wayyy before shawn even came into the picture. being in a relationship with mika harlow is difficult enough without having to compete with a guy who can play guitar. not only was i trying to keep my girlfriend, i was also trying to keep my dignity. being with mika has always made me feel a bit less than she is. i mean look at her and all that shes accomplished and then look at me. i tried really hard to maintain mikas reputation but i cant hold back anymore. this is my story too and ill be damned if i let some pretty boy tell it for me. she cheated on me continuously with shawn and denied it. of course i was angry and did some things that i shouldnt have done but i was so in love with her that i stayed. until i couldnt anymore. i was threatened to terminate the law suit against her because there is no way my lawyers would beat hers. so here i am. vulnerable. i loved you mika. but you never loved me. you just loved the power you had over me. not anymore. 

2.5m likes ; 522k retweets ; 738k comments

CamilaCabello: since were on the topic... shawn and i used to have an amazing relationship. i tried so hard to stop him from getting involved with mika but he was in deeper than i thought. ive known him since i was a kid and yet i feel that i dont know him at all. if youre wondering if mika has power over shawn, i would say she does. but everyone has power over shawn. hes a fucking pussy. 

5.3m likes ; 821k retweets ; 1.6m comments 

authors note: okay last update for a lil bit. ;)

do u guys like the new book cover? lmk