dinner table and a apology

Your POV

I was sitting in my room and I looked down at my phone,I feel really bad for leaving Braden although it was fun,it still was wrong so I left,but I feel really bad.

I then sighed and got out of my room and walked over to the front door and decided to go out for a walk to get my mind off of things,while I was walking I heard a car drive next to me while blasting music I stoped then turned to the car and I rolled my eyes as I saw the college boys making me keep walking.

"Hey there y/n didn't see you yesterday where were you?"

"None of your business,fuck boy"

I groaned in annoyance.

"Hey don't talk to my boy like that!"

I rolled my eyes.

"Can't you guys just leave me alone?"

"Now why should we leave a pretty girl like you?"

I ignored that and kept walking but they were still following me.

"Come on y/n why don't you ride with us?"

"Why are you acting like we know eachother?I just met you today and I met none of you"

"We can get to know eachother right now"

Said one of them smirking.

"Not interested"

"Well,did you see those old farts from the party?"

"No I haven't"

I said in annoyance,I then heard them stop the car and the guy Milo walked over to me making me start to run away but he ran after me, can't this motherfucker leave me alone?I then kept running away but I then felt him grab my waist making me scream.

"Let me go!"

I screamed in anger I then started to struggle.

"Wow you smell good"

I groaned in anger,I then stomped on his foot making him let me go I then continued to run of course he was still behind me I then felt someone grab my waist making me start to scream.

"Calm down y/n it's me"

I heard a familiar voice.

"Braden?"

I then saw Milo stop in his tracks he then walked away making me sigh in relief.

"Thanks Braden"

"No problem y/n"

I then felt him let me go I then turned to him.

"Hey I'm really sorry for leaving you like that"

"Hey no it's fine you didn't want to do it and it's fine by me"

"I just really feel bad"

"You don't have to I just got a little angry"