Chapter 7: Teaching Atreus about Myself and the New Vanaheim: Nornir, Vanaheim

It was the next day and Im in the barn where the forge is.
I thought why not learn the forge since it's here anyway, and I've always wanted to do Blade and Blacksmithing.
As I'm working the forge I hear a knock.

E: "Come in."

Freya, Kratos and Mimir enter.

M: "Greetings Brother."

E: "Good ay, Mimir, Kratos and Freya, how is everyone today?"

F: "Good as always."

M: "Doin just well."

K: "Fine."

I finished up the sword I made, which was an upgraded version of the sword I had before.

M: "Getting into the art of Blade and Blacksmithing?"

E: "Yea, I've wanted to get into it but I've never really had the time to get into it.
Now that I do, I think I'll be able to make and upgrade a lot of stuff."

M: "Dont you have a shit ton of book on them?"

E: "I have books in Forging, and Tynkers' Construction."

M: "What's that about?"

E: "It's making weapons, but in a whole different process, it hard to explain, I'll lend you the book I read on it."

M: "Alright then."

I put down the hammer, and tested the sword, and its way more powerful than the other sword I had.

E: "So what did you come in for?"

K: "I believe Atreus is ready for you to teach him, more about Nornir as well as yourself."

E: "Ah I see, the curious lad has lot of questions on me and the land of Nornir Vanaheim."

K: "He's been worried, nervous and excited about this for three days."

E: "I can understand, his curiosity over shadows his fear.
Something that not a lot of people can acquire."

I put back on my shirt, and we all walked into my house with Atreus sitting in the living room.

E: "Atreus."

I walked over to the bookshelf, to the section labeled as Tide and another section labeled Nornir, and had three different books from the two different labeled area.

A: "Yes?"

E: "I believe it's time."

I set down the books on the coffee table.

E: "Time for you, to learn not just about Nornir Vanaheim, but about myself as well."

A: "Ok."

E: "I've been putting it off for awhile, just to prep myself for it, but you've been very curious, so I think it's finally time for you to learn about Nornir, Vanaheim as well as myself."

A: "Oh. Alright."

I sat down in a chair across from him.

E: "Ask me anything, and I can answer to the best of my ability."

A: "How were you able to change the ways of the entirety of Nornir Vanaheim?"

E: "Mutual agreement, respect, and fair treaties
We all agree and respect what everyone will give into the progress of the land.
And treaties to keep everyone in check and make sure every one is following the rules."

A: "Oh."

E: "Best to have more Friends then Foes."

A: "How did Ent become the most respected demon across the realms?"