Chapter 10: Final Fued, the battle of Entity and Herobrine

Today is the day, after all the preparation from training, and other stuff.
I'm ready to finally find and end Brine, after many years I'm finally ready.
I've been training non-stop, both physically and mentally, but I can definitely say, this was something being prepped for a long time.

M: "Ethan."

E: "Hey Mimir."

M: "Did you have to face me as towards you, as you where working out?"

E: "I asked if you wanted a book and you said you were fine."

F: "He is right Mimir, he asked and you declined."

M: "Eh, fair."

E: "Besides."

I flipped of the tree I was on.

E: "I've been needing to prepare for this for a long time.
After years, I finally get to face him, and finally will put an end to his torment on me."

I heard the sound of lightning.

K: "You will need back up."

E: "This fight will mainly take place in air, but you can make sure the ground is cleared."

M: "I'll come along, been waiting for the day to see that bastard meet his fate."

I turned to Freya and Atreus.

E: "Stay here, protect Nonir and this house. Brine is the most dangerous."

They nodded.
Me and Kratos ran outside to see a blaze of fire coming towards the village, I warped us up to it, we both hit it hard enough to blast it back.
After the smoke cleared, there he was the man who has ruined my life, Herobrine.

E: *growl like voice* "You!"

Herobrine(H): "Well, if it isn't my so-"

E: "Oh don't you give me that bullshit."

He was stunned silent.

E: "For years, I've been planning to get my revenge. Endless torment at a young age, permanent scar on my body. This whole fight is all personal."

I looked at Kratos and he nodded, understanding was going to take place.
I warped us, plus brine far away from the village.

H: "What the?!"

E: "You will not destroy my home."

I power jumped to where I began flying right in front of Brine.

H: "Let's get this done with then."

He attacked first, but I immediately dodged it then threw a slice from my sword at him.
It hit him, but I was able to quickly throw a inked shock ball at him.

H: "Your alot more quick."

E: "You have no right to talk here."

He tried speaking again but couldn't.
Then I decided to switch with Entity, let him finish the battle.

En: "It's finally time to finish this, no more games, no more torment, no more Herobrine."

They began fighting, the entire sky go darkened.

E: "Entity, remember to contain and not lose control!"

En: "Trying my best!!"

Herobrine threw something my way but I was able to swing and hit it back at him.

E: "Nice try dickhead!"

I look down at Kratos who was holding his own, as soon as I looked back up, Brine tried another attack, this time he threw himself at me, but I kicked him in the face