𝐬𝐢𝐱

⋆☽

⋆☽...♚ ♡ ♛...☾⋆

"he said he's sorry?" you turned to look at taehyung, tilting your head to the side at the statement. the two of you had just started your sunday pilates class when he spoke up, gaining your and jia's attention.

"yeah! something about turning a new leaf or something like that..." taehyung trailed off, looking everywhere but you as he stretched his long limbs. his bangs sticking to his forehead from sweat. taehyung blew out a huff of air, bringing his eyes to meet yours only to frown.

about two days ago the boys all decided to invite you onto their group trip. inviting you onto the trip seemed to be a lot harder than the man thought it was, even without the strange machine that stretched his body in a weird angle.

"why didn't he apologize himself? I mean, he's a grown man right? every time that I'm around he just seems bitter" you respond with a frown, arms stretching far above your head as you pulled your body to the pilates machine.

almost as if he read your mind, taehyung responded immediately. "he uh...he's getting ready for another tour!" he exclaimed.

you and jia shared yet another look, confused at taehyungs weird outburst. you laughed lightly to yourself at your friend, nodding your head at his words.

if jungkook truly was getting ready for another tour, it could somewhat explain his crude behavior.

but still.

you don't treat someone like an asshole and expect a saint-like  response from them.

"fine, I accept his apology...I mean we're gown. we shouldn't argue with eachother like kids" you shrugged sitting up from the machine. with a sigh, you reach down to the side of the machine and took a swig of your water. the coldness of the drink giving you a mini brain freeze.

"great" taehyung's airy voice chuckled as he took a swig from his own water bottle, avoiding eye contact with you.

⋆☽...♚ ♡ ♛...☾⋆

"great, she's come to her senses" jungkook plopped down on his couch, patting his lap for bam to lay on. originally he was confused seeing taehyung at his front door on a sunday, in work out gear but shook it off since its taehyung.

"uh... sure?" taehyung frowned as he took a seat beside his younger friend. he looked at jungkook cautiously as he thought of what next to say.

"so she just said she's sorry? that's it?" jungkook questioned the man, a small bunny-like smile displayed on his face. he couldn't help but to feel happy. it wasn't like he was in the wrong, right?

taehyung gulped, "yeah... lets go with that" he smiled. taehyung knew this wouldn't end well based on that little cute smile on jungkook's face. he knew his cocky ass friend would have some shit to say when you two finally saw each other and hopefully it would be nice words.

jungkook chuckled to himself, rubbing bam's belly as he thought everything over. grabbing his bottled water, the man took a quick swig. "we're still going to the beach this weekend right?" the younger male asked.

shit... that's what he forgot.

⋆☽...♚ ♡ ♛...☾⋆

"you want me to come to the beach? on my weekend off?" you questioned the male beside, laughing at his desperate expression.

today was friday and it was also grocery day, you and taehyung dropped jia off to the airport earlier this morning. now  the two of you were walking around roger's shopping center, looking for groceries for your house. this scenario usually went two ways. either you were pushing the cart while taehyung bugged you about adding more snacks to your cart or, you shopped together listening to music in a shared airpod. but, today was different. there were no quips about your choice of oatmeal or secretly adding fruity pebbles to the shopping cart. taehyung wasn't buzzing with energy, or completely silent. he was just there in a way.

"yeah! the guys are going to be there and since you've started hanging out with us more, they wanted to invite you." taehyung spoke, gesturing to a new cereal. with a nod of your head, the cereal was in the cart.

you smiled at the thought of the guys asking about you. it wasn't as if you all were super duper close but, the more you talked with them, the closer you all became. you learned why jin became an actor instead of singing like the rest of his friends, why jimin stuck to singing instead of rapping like yoongi, namjoon, and hoseok. and why they all loved jungkook. even though, you still couldn't understand why that was a thing in the first place.

the cart soon became heavier as you two walked through the store picking up random things, your minds all over the place. taehyung placed another carton of eggs into the cart as  you scratched it off of your list.

"I'll come to the trip, tae" you smiled, eyes nearly closed as your body was lifted off of the ground in a hug. a small giggle escaped your lips, happiness spreading through you as taehyung rocked you sideways.

the two of you finish your shopping and go your seperate ways, taehyung going to jin's house and you to your own. you spent the rest of the night going over outfits with jia on the phone since she was in korea. 

"are you sure jungkook is actually sorry? I mean it was like he had a problem solely with you" jia spoke loudly as she chewed her japchae. jia had been sitting in her hotel watching crash course in romance until you called about the trip.

you plopped down on your bed with a sigh, thinking about jia's words. taehyung wouldn't lie to you but, then again he would also tell you that green is your color when it so obviously is not so...

you smiled to yourself and thought it over. nope, you believed taehyung's words. maybe jungkook was ready to be cordial with you after all.

"nah girl, I think that he's for real. he did that little pouty face," you spoke, turning over in the bed to get comfortable. "you know... the one he does when he wants something" you finish picking up the remote to find a new show on hbomax.

jia laughed at your words. of course she knew the face you were talking about, taehyung used it on her all the time. he did it on her right before she left. he'd used it to get her to buy him new paintbrush and she did. I mean who could say no to that face.

like seriously...

who could say no?

"oh I know the face, the fucker used it on me when I left" jia joked, licking her lips of the oils from her food. "anyways girl, just be safe okay! don't let them piss you off. I will fly back and beat all of their asses. especially JK" jia joked holding up her fists to the screen.

a fit of laughter erupted from y/n as she thought of jia's words. jia wouldn't even hurt a fly but to think she would try to fight jungkook made y/n laugh even harder.

"I will, everything will be fine."

. . .