𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

⋆☽

⋆☽...♚ ♡ ♛...☾⋆

2 hours.

2 long long long long longgggg hours of silence.

you roll your eyes at the audacity of the man beside you, watching as he tapped his fingers on the car's steering wheel.

"is there something on my face?" jungkook chirps, a small smirk wiping over his face. his eyes remain set on the road, watching all of his viewpoints.

you scoff at the man, "yeah..."

his eyes widen at your words, not wanting to take his hands off the wheel jungkook quickly glances at you. "what is it? get it off" he hurriedly responds, trying to maintain his focus on the road and look at you at the same time.

"no."

"no?" he nearly shouts.

"no."

the man practically throws a tantrum at your words in fear. you watch him out of the corner of your eye, giggling at the sight of his scared face. that's what he gets, you laugh.

when you think he's had enough worrying, you reach across the armrest. your face inches from his as your hand gets closer to his face. you let a small smile fall onto your lips as you swiped his eyelash from under his eye.

"make a wish," you look at the man, still a little annoyed at his presence. you held your finger to his lips awaiting the blow.

"why would I-"

"make. a. wish"you say once again.

and so he does, jungkook sighs as he closes his eyes for a meniscal second and blows. making a wish only he'd remember, the man looks back at you and frowns at your figure. you were already back on your side of the car, looking out the window at the ongoing traffic.

"i'm sorry, y/n" he speaks up breaking the silence.

"okay jungkook," you respond, finding the kia soul next to you way more interesting than the attractive man driving you. you briefly turn your head to the man and sigh.

"I truly am, you really didn't deserve to be treated that way back at the beach- shit or any of the ways that I was treating you. I know now that you honestly didn't know about kierra and me and I apologize for taking my anger out on you"

you look up at him and shrug. you're used to it by now. the men who did know that you two are related always sought you out in hopes to give you a piece of their mind. you are their punching bag for whenever your cousin fucks up. and you hate it.

"you know they always say that. they always apologize after yelling at me because of her." you scoff, watching the sky fade from blue to purple.

his eyes downturn at your words, and a small frown covers jungkook's face.