ACT 3, CHAPRER 7

the feels

○●○●

That Gaara thought about me like that, returned my love and did not reject it, left me speechless. I would be it also furthermore, would not be there this rather... special problem. I was sitting in such a way that I could feel exactly his step.

I was so uncomfortable and embarrassed that I wanted to get up and run away, but Gaara didn't let go of me. "I-I promise you I won't go away but I beg you.... p-please let me go first."

I don't even wanna know how red I am now.... man this is embarrassing!

Thankfully, the redhead finally let go of me so I could stand up. "So... if I love you and you love me too... what are we now?", Gaara started asking. "I guess you could say we're now in a relationship. Ya know like boyfriend and girlfriend." "And what do people do in a relationship?"

"Th-They hug and k-kiss each other a-and.... you know they do like... other things..." "For example? What are these other things?" "P-Please that's enough for now. Ask your siblings for more advices..." "Okay. I just wanna make you happy."

Ugh my heart!

I pinched his cheeks once hard and then kissed them as compensation. "That's what you do in a relationship, for example. Or you go on dates where you enjoy your time together. Let's not rush things too fast Gaara, because this is all still pretty new territory for both of us." "Alright...", he replied, leaning in towards me.

I wondered what this was going to be when he was done, until I felt something soft on my forehead. Gaara gave me a kiss on the forehead?!

HEART, CALM DOWN!
HEART, CALM DOWN!
HEART, CALM DOWN!
HEART, CALM DOWN!
HEART, CALM DOWN!
HEART, CALM DOWN!
HEART, CALM DOWN!
HEART, CALM DOWN!
HEART, CALM DOWN!

"Hitomi?" "I'M FINE!", I posted out with flushed cheeks. "Your reactions are cute..." Gaara would definitely put me in an even earlier grave like that. "Oh before I forget...", I remembered one thing that spoiled my so good mood, "please take care of yourself if you see Matsuri or her friend there."

"Why? Did they do something to you?" "Not really... Trust me. Have you already forgotten how those two deliberately pushed me away from you just to be with you, even though pretty much everyone in the village knows us? They knew we've known each other since we were little and still had the nerve to push me away like that. Just be on your guard because those two can get even nastier when they want to for sure."

"I'm glad you brought that up again. That's what I wanted to talk to them about. I would have done it a lot sooner, but you see it yourself...all that never-ending paperwork. Can have them sent directly here and should they misbehave in any way, which I doubt, but if they do, say directly that it's a direct order from the kazekagen." "I will...do you want anything else? Maybe a little something to eat?" "Surprise me." "Roger!"

Waving goodbye to him, I opened the door to leave the room. However, I forgot that Gaara closed the door before. "Could you open the door for me first?", I laughed nervously, scratching the back of my head. Smirking, my now red-haired boyfriend stood up and opened the door with the key. "Oh, and Hitomi..." "Yes?", I asked unsuspectingly and was surprised by two arms from behind. "I love you," Gaara said, kissing my left cheek.

Come be brave for once, Hitomi!

"I love you too, Gaara...", I replied with a kiss as well, but on his cheek. Before he could respond further, I ran out of the room like lightning, holding my hands in front of my face.

How embarrassing!!! And couples do this all the time!!!?!

○●○●