ii. DRUNK CALLS !

"HELLO? SERAFINA?" A familiar voice asks after picking up the facetime call from Serafina. She was drunk and back in Pedro's room. He was out in the living room with Pablo playing games with him.

"Vini! Hey!" She exclaims, her voice sounding slurred.

"Seri? Are you drunk?" Vinicius asks, squinting his eyes to take a clear look at her. She was barefaced with the exception of lip gloss. Her once straightened hair was frizzing and curling up due to sweating from dancing in the club. She seemed to be in sweatpants and a sweatshirt, thanks to the help of Pedro. She had this drunken yet happy smile on her lips.

"No..."

"Seri..."

"Yes."

Vinicius lets out a loud laugh as she finally gave in and admitted that she was drunk. She couldn't help but giggle. The alcohol in her system made everything 10x funnier. "You wouldn't believe this, Vini. I saw you on TV and-and- woah." She begins to rant, remembering the clip of him dancing. "You, sir, are an amazing dancer."

"It's in my sangue brasileiro! [brazilian blood] I'm an amazing dancer, you know." He replies, pretending to flip his hair.

Serafina lets out another giggle as she twirls a curl around her finger. Her smile immediately disappears when she remembers the rest of her story. "Yeah, then Pedro got so jealous and annoying. He got so grumpy and ignored me all night, how horrible is that!" She exclaims, letting out an exaggerated sigh. "He gets jealous over everything and it's so annoying. I can literally stand in Madrid and he'll be all jealous and crazy over you like I haven't seen his following."

"Over me?"

"Yeah. He doesn't like most of your team. He can barley stand Rodry."  A pout formed on her lips at the thought of her own boyfriend disliking her brother. "He gets so jealous even when I look at a guy. It makes me annoyed. Then he gets grumpy and-and rude! It makes me very upset. Everyone thinks he's the perfect boyfriend, but no! He's not perfect."

"Sera, is that even healthy? To get that jealous over everything?" Vinicius asks. She seemed to sober up thanks to the rant.

"I don't think so. It bothers me a lot." Serafina mumbles in reply. She hears the door to Pablo's room close, meaning he must be heading to bed which also meant Pedro was going to be in the room any second. "I have to go. Don't tell Rodrygo what I told you, please." She quickly whispers to him.

Just as she hangs up on the call, Pedro walks into the bedroom. "Who were you calling?" He asks, laying down on the bed next to her. She sets her phone down on the bedside table and immediately cuddles up to his side.

"Just Rodrygo. He was awake and I got bored so I called him." Serafina replies, followed by a quiet yawn as she grabs the blanket the cover the two.

"You're gonna wake up with a headache tomorrow, Sera. You were so drunk." Pedro chuckles, twisting one of her curls between her fingers.

"Maybe if you weren't grumpy." She mumbles, her eyes fluttering closed from how tired she felt. He lets out a sigh as he kisses the top of her head.

"I know, I'm sorry."

"Just don't be so jealous next time."

"I'll work on it, promise."

Serafina knew deep down he wouldn't. It happens every time. He gets jealous, she gets upset, they argue, he apologizes, she forgives him. It's a continuous cycle. She pushes away her thoughts as her tiredness from dancing and drinking all night finally caught up to her.

⭑*•̩̩͙⊱••••✩••••̩̩͙⊰•*⭑

the latina cheetah girls

santi
you're a bitch diego
i hate you i swear.

go diego go
ur so fucking dramatic
all i did was beat you in 8ball

santi
im coming for you while you sleep.

luz bulb
you are the most dramatic person
i've ever met

why are you guys texting so early
i was awake all night and
you guys woke me up early 😒😒

go diego go
up all night with pedri🤭🤭

santi
maybe ur the hoe fr

IT WASNT EVEN LIKE THAT????!
i got drunk 😭😭
get ur mind of the gutter

luz bulb
omg brb asking pablo to send
me all the drunk vids

go diego go
ur ass barley gets drunk
qué pasa? [whats happening]

pedri
*deleted*
nothing
just felt like it😭

santi
suspicious
she's lying maybe she's
just pregnant

go diego go
omg am i the padrino? [godfather]

santi
bitch it'd be me

luz bulb
I'D be the godmother back off

i'm not pregnant😭
i'm literally hung over rn

go diego
idk do u and pedri use protection

i'm NOT talking about this with you

santi
ok then tell us why u really
got drunk

i told you,
i just wanted to

luz bulb
...
ok??
and do we believe u??
no
vini told me you called him

what
wait
did he tell you what i said?

luz bulb
no
just that u called him
i miss his stupid head 😔

santi
wait
what'd u tell him

none of u business🤣🤣

santi
BITCH ISTG
I WILL GO FIGHT U

gtg my amazing bf is waking up😍😍
brunch date 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨

santi
can u stop
some of us are single😒😒

no😜