How Do You Know The Duke? (Butterfly Reign AU)

Based off the Butterfly Reign fanfic. Pog.

"Dream?" Theseus knocked on the prince's guest room door. "Yes?" a voice from inside said. Theseus entered the room. Dream and Sapnap were playing a card game on the rug in the middle of the grand guest room. "Oh Thes! How are you?" Dream asked, smiling at Theseus. He closed the door behind him, walking over to the rug and sitting down with the other two.

"I was having a talk with Duke George-" Theseus started, he saw Dream go a little pale. "And he said that you two are pretty close with him." Theseus finished. "I wanted to know how you guys know each other. If your comfortable I mean." He said quickly. "Uh... Sure." Dream chuckled a bit. "Ok so me and Sapnap first met George when we were kids." Dream started.

"Soon we became closer until all three of us were best friends. He wasn't around much because he lived in Kinoko, but we still saw him a lot." Dream said. "Then George became an official duke after a while and got pretty busy and didn't visit for a really long time." Sapnap added. "I think it was 5 whole year's that we didn't see George. I mean, we heard a lot about him. He was so unbelievably intelligent, and he still is." Dream looked at Theseus who seemed to be engrossed in the story.

"Then, Esempi had a big ball. Kinoko kingdom's royals and important people's were invited with other important kingdoms. I'm gonna be honest, when we both heard George was visiting, we kinda squealed." Dream wheezed at the last part. Sapnap looked at him, narrowing his eyes. "I said we never bring that up ever again." Sapnap scowled. "Ok. Whatever." Dream laughed and rolled his eyes.

"Did you see him at the ball though?" Theseus asked. "Yep." Sapnap said. "We didn't really recognize him at first. George matured a lot since the last time we saw him." Dream said. "When George was little, he was so loud and always very energetic. When we saw him, it was like George was replaced by a robot. He looked so much more regal than the last we saw him. He was more quiet and his high energy was replaced by wisdom." Dream said.

"George also looked more handsome~" Sapnap laughed and elbow Dream playfully. Dream glared at Sapnap. "Does Sapnap like George?" Theseus asked, turning to Dream. "Nope. But Dream definitely has a thing for him I'm-" Sapnap got slapped by Dream before he could finish. "Anyways, George, Sapnap, and Me quickly rekindled our friendship and that's about it." Dream was still blushing from what Sapnap said when he finished.

"Whoa. That's quite a story." Theseus said. "Does Dream actually like George? Like, like like-?" Theseus asked Sapnap. "Oh yeah. Definitely." He said. "SHUT UPPPP." Dream whined in embarrassment. "Well since you told him my secret, im going to tell yours. Sapnap has a big fat crush on Prince Karl from Kinoko." Dream said. "You guys are simps for the Kinoko men." Theseus joked. "Sushhhhhh." Sapnap said.

"Anyways, another round? We can deal you in too Thes." Dream smiled warmly. "Sure." Theseus said. "Ok, glad that's over." Dream gushed in embarrassment.

-END-