Episode 5

Emotions clearly visible in both father and son eyes. They both want to hug eachother just then they remember some flashbacks....

And now hate visible in their eyes

Dilpreet:- tum yaha kiya kar raha ho? (With attitude)

(With attitude)

Mandeep sir...

Maan trun and find his assistant mishra

Mishra:- Sir woh dr Ajay ji ka call a gaya woh aapko apna hospital bula raha hai abhi chalna hoga kunki wo raat mein Bahar jayaga..

Maan:- hmm

Maan look at Dilpreet and leave bcz he don't have words to speak he knows when he want to talk to his father, when he need his father but his father closed the door for him. He hate his father and mother..

Tears fall from Dilpreet's eyes he remember his son childhood memories after seeing him...

Some where both father and son want to hug eachother but their ego and hate is becoming bigger than their love. But one day the love for eachother became bigger than their ego...

Here veer was walking on road and bumped with Amrita.. both look at eachother Amrita stand up and about to leave but veer hold her hand..

Veer:- i am sorry Amrita
Please forgive me..

Amrita:- forgive never Mr Dungarpal

Veer:- i know i hurt you alot and i am ready for punishment whatever you say i will do... but please talk to me please Amrita...

Amrita:- you will do whatever I say..

Veer Nod!!!

Amrita:- then go to the hell

Veer:- waha bhi chala jaunga par pehle maaf kar do...

Amrita:- veer please leave me

Veer:- never....

Amrita walk behind her veer was coming Amrita goes inside her house and closed the door but veer didn't leave he stand there only....

Here sumedh was waiting for someone and someone tap his shoulder and find Shreya look at him with smile.

Sumedh:- finally you came..

Shreya:- So how are you..

Sumedh:- Information!!!

Shreya:- Kitna boring ho tum yaha ek sundar si ladki tumse itna pyaar se baay kar rahi hai or tum...

Sumedh:- sundar ladki? Kaha hai sundar ladki mujhe toh koi nahi dikh raha.

Shreya:- huhhh mein sundar nahi hun..

Sumedh fold his hands and look at her with little anger

Shreya:- woh jewellerys nakli thi

Sumedh:- woh mujhe pata hai

Shreya:- lekin yeah nahi pata hai ki woh jewellerys mera daddy ji ne chadha uncle ka papa ji ki shop se chori kara the or nakli gahana waha rakha the....

Sumedh:- but i need prove

Shreya:- woh cadha uncle ki papaji ne bade kanjoos hai arey ek baar mena unse chocolate mangi or chocolate unhone mujhe 1 rupee Wali kanjoos hai ek no ke..

Sumedh:- isse mujhe kiya kiyaa

Shreya:- arey itna kanjoos insaan apna shop mein koi secret CCTV nahi rakhaga kiya? Woh cctv ki footage nikalo or pata karlo ki jewellerys kisne badli ki..

Sumedh get point..

Sumedh:- nice yeah toh mena socha hi nahi good ab thanks for help

Shreya:- mujhe tumhara thanks nahi cahiya

Sumedh:- toh kiya cahiya

Shreya:- kuch cahiya nahi kuch dena hai

Sumedh:- kiya?

Shreya give him a yellow rose and he take it with confused look

Shreya:- happy rose day...

Sumedh:- tum mujhe yellow rose kun de rahi hun

Shreya:- red rose dungi toh Bhadhak jaoge na tum isliya friendship ka yellow rose but if you want I can give u red rose of my love

Sumedh:- are you mad for what you are flirting with

Shreya:- arey hato mein kun apka saath flirt karungi mein mohobbat karungi aapse Infact karne lagi hun..

She look at him with her loving eyes where he was speechless and leave in hurry and she chuckled..

Here veer was standing there sun rays fall on him. He felt his body was burning but it's his fault and he wants punishment his eyes became gloomy where amrita see his condition and felt bad but she can't forgive him easily bcz he hurt her very much she trust him but he... she close the window and sit on bed tears was falling continuously here veer was feeling weak and about to fall but two arms hold him. He loom upward and find Mandeep. Mandeep take him inside and make him drink water.

Mandeep: are you alright.

Veer Nod and see amrita who was coming down

Mandeep:- why are standing outside?

Amrita:- Dad actually

She tell everything to him bcz she can't lie to her father Mandeep listen and smile

Amrita:- why are you smiling dad

Veer:- uncle plz tell her to forgive me I am ready for the punishment

Mandeep:- you already give yourself a punishment Amu

Amrita look at him

Mandeep:- Amu i know he did wrong but standing outside in this weather its the big punishment. He apologizes for his deed now forgive him and i know he will never hurt to again

Veer:' u trust me

Mandeep:- yes bcz I can see guilt in your eyes and woh kehta haina galti ka ahsaan hona sabse badi baat hai or apni galti ko mañana asaan nahi hota lekin tumne mani it impressed me alot.

Veer smile.

Amrita:- I am sorry veer

Veer:- why are you saying sorry Amrita its my fault and i am really sorry mena apni galti Maan li hai or mein apna licence bhi cancelled karwa dunga..

Amrita:- no need i accept your apologize veer

Veer smile and trun to Mandeep

Veer- thank you uncle

Mandeep smile at him Sumedh came there and see this.

Hope you'll like the chapter
Do vote and comment your reviews
And share with your friend circle
Radhe radhe..