Staying in the Present

Klay and Fidel sat on the edge of the portal, staring into the swirling vortex of colors and shapes. They had traveled through time, witnessed history unfold before their eyes, and changed the course of events. They had seen the Philippines in its darkest moments, and they had seen it shine in its brightest. They had met different versions of themselves, and they had come to realize that their love story was not unique but a universal constant.

"What do we do now?" Fidel asked, holding Klay's hand.

"We have a choice," Klay replied, "we can either stay in the present or continue our journey through time."

Fidel thought for a moment before saying, "I don't want to lose you again. We've been through so much together. We've faced death and oppression, and we've come out victorious. I don't want to lose that."

Klay smiled and leaned in for a kiss. "I feel the same way. We are meant to be together, and we will make it work in any timeline."

They stood up and walked away from the portal, hand in hand. They knew that their journey through time had come to an end, and they were ready to face the future together. They would stay in the present and make the most of the time they had. They would continue to fight for what was right and build a better future for themselves and for the Philippines.

They walked into the sunset, ready to start a new chapter in their lives. They were in love, and nothing could ever change that. They were Klay and Fidel, and they were unstoppable.