Going back to the Present

Klay and Fidel stood hand in hand, staring at the portal that had brought them on their incredible journey through time. They had seen the Philippines in the past, present and future, and they had experienced the joys and sorrows of living in different eras. They had also discovered that their love story was not unique, but a universal constant, that transcended time and space.

"Are you ready to go back to our own time?" Klay asked Fidel.

"I'm ready, as long as we're together," Fidel replied, with a smile.

They stepped through the portal and found themselves back in their own time. The Philippines was still a developing nation, and there were still many challenges to be faced. But Klay and Fidel were determined to use their experiences to create a better world for future generations.

They decided to start a foundation, with the goal of promoting education and civic engagement among the youth. They also campaigned for transparency and accountability in government, and they fought for the rights of marginalized communities. They worked tirelessly to create a society where everyone had equal opportunities, and where everyone had a voice.

Klay and Fidel's love story had not only changed their own lives but also the course of history, as they had played a significant role in the Philippines' journey towards a brighter future.

Years passed, and Klay and Fidel's foundation had grown into a powerful force for change, and their love story had become the stuff of legend. But they didn't care about fame, they were happy just being together, and they knew that they had made a difference in the world.

One day, as they sat on the porch of their home, watching the sunset, Fidel turned to Klay and said, "I love you more than anything in this world."

Klay smiled, and replied, "I love you too, and I always will."

As they held each other close, they felt a sense of peace, knowing that they had accomplished something magical, something that would last forever.

As Klay and Fidel's foundation continued to thrive, they also started a family of their own. They got married and had three children, who they raised with the same values of love, compassion, and social responsibility that had guided their own journey.

As their eldest child turned 16, the portal that had brought Klay and Fidel on their incredible journey through time suddenly sprang to life once again. It had been dormant for many years, but now it seemed to be calling out to them.

Klay and Fidel knew that they could not resist the call of the portal. They had always been adventurers at heart, and they knew that there was still so much to explore and discover.

They hugged their children tightly and told them that they would be back soon. They stepped through the portal, and disappeared into the unknown.

The world waited with bated breath, wondering where the portal would take them this time. But Klay and Fidel were not afraid. They knew that whatever lay ahead, they would face it together, with the same love and determination that had guided them through all their trials and tribulations.

And so, their journey continued, full of new challenges and adventures, but always grounded in their unbreakable love for each other and their unshakable commitment to making the world a better place.