Building a Future

They decided to explore the city and soon found themselves in a park. Children were playing, and families were having picnics. Everyone seemed happy and content.

"It's like a utopia," Fidel said, looking around in wonder.

"It is," Klay agreed. "But we have to remember that this is the result of all the struggles and sacrifices of the past. We played a part in this."

They made their way to a nearby building and were greeted by a sign that read "Department of Time Travel."

"Let's go in," Fidel suggested.

Inside, they were greeted by a friendly receptionist who offered to help them with their queries.

"We're looking for a place to stay," Klay said.

"Of course," the receptionist replied. "We have a program for people like you, who have come from the past. We'll help you find a place to live and provide you with the necessary resources to adapt to this new world."

Klay and Fidel were relieved to hear this. They had been worried about how they were going to survive in this new world.

"Thank you," Fidel said, smiling at the receptionist.

"No problem," she replied. "You are welcome in this world, and we are here to help you."

Klay and Fidel spent the next few days settling in and learning about the new Philippines. They were amazed by the advancements in technology and the way the country had become a leader in many fields. They also learned that the Philippines had become a true democracy, free from the oppression and injustice that they had known in the past.

They found a small apartment to live in and started to make a life for themselves in the future. They faced challenges, of course, but they were determined to make it work. They knew that they were meant to be together, no matter what timeline they were in.

As they sat on their balcony one evening, looking out over the city, Fidel turned to Klay and said, "We did it. We made it to the future."

Klay took Fidel's hand and smiled. "We did it together," he said.