Group two: How did you meet?

-----------------------All Might-------------------

The way you met Toshinori was a very stupid one. You were a pro hero, your hero name was The Illusionist and you were known for your quirk bringing your deepest nightmares to life. This is how you mentally destroy your enemies. You only knew All Might from hearsay and rumours. You never got to see him, but you admired him a little.
Or rather you had a crush on him. Although you were younger you still had moments when you dreamed you were with him. Funny, right?

You were in the mall. You had a long day so you didn't go to change, you had to patrol the town to make sure no bad guys were around. But you stopped at a stand to buy some coffee because you were tired. It's just that one coffee turned into about four cups of coffee.
"Why is it so hard?" you moaned these words to yourself as you stroked your forehead. "Do you find it very hard? Then imagine how hard it is when there are villains to catch." you heard a voice, you startled and stepped back then you bumped into someone and dropped your coffee. You turned around and saw a thin, blond and sick-looking man. But his voice and eyes are exactly like All Might. At least, that's what you thought.
"I'm sorry, sir! I didn't think anyone would hear me...I'm so sorry!" you said, but he stroked your head lightly. "Don't panic lady. It was my fault that I appeared from behind you" You blushed and watched him walk away from you as if he hadn't even spoken to you. "Wow" was the only thing you could say while your mind was only the eyes of that man.

-------------------------Aizawa------------------------

The meeting with Aizawa was a failure. You were the new teacher at UA. You were supposed to teach at 1A, but the surprise was that you were always late. You were supposed to show up and you never showed up. At first, all the teachers thought you might have problems. Maybe you were attacked on the street and most likely someone has to go to help you. And the nominee was poor Aizawa.
Cursing to himself, Aizawa started walking down the street towards the address that he thought was your home. While walking he starts to hear some strange noise from a bush. Because it seemed strange to him he decided to see what the problem was. Approaching he saw you down next to a bunch of kittens and puppies. He blinked a few times in shock and said nothing.

"Awww, you are so beautiful! I'll take you all home! I love you my babies!" you said to the kittens and puppies playing with you. "Don't you think you were supposed to be somewhere?" a strong but tired voice suddenly said. You flinched and looked back at Aizawa then realized what a mistake you had made.
"I'm late. I'm sorry.." you said looking down in shame. Aizawa sat down next to you to pet one of the cats and took a deep breath. "Well, at least it was worth it. Introductions like that put me to sleep." You nodded and continued to stay with him there for the rest of the time and talked about things to know each other better.

------------------------Present Mic---------------------

Because Yamada was a radio talk show host and you were a well-known singer, it was quite easy to meet you. Mic was supposed to give you an interview for his show. You appeared there on time, dressed very nicely and arranged like a young lady. He looked at you in amazement and even found his words a little hard.

After you finished the interview you prepared for the next show where you had to appear. But to your surprise Hisashi approached you. "You know, I still have a ton of questions that I'm sure our viewers would like to hear," he said with a big smile then you looked at him a little sadly. "I don't want to disappoint you, I'm not free until next week for another public interview." you emphasized that 'public interview' and thanked him for that interview and for actually enjoying his company.

Although this sounded like a refusal, before you went out of the studio you left a note for Hisashi with your number and it said,,I am not free for a public interview, but I am free for a few questions that you personally have for me. Call me when you know what those are" Hisashi took the note and smiled. He already knew exactly what he wanted to ask you.

-------------------------Hawks-------------------------

The way you met Hawks was nice. You were supposed to go on a date with your boyfriend. Your relationship is creaking a lot, but you try to make a lot of effort to be able to be with him and make him happy. But he never showed up at the restaurant where you were supposed to go together. You waited for him like a fool for 3 hours and he never came. When the restaurant closed you went home crying.
On the way home some men approached you. They were drunk and this frustrated you. One asked you to sleep with him, which you found humiliating and you started screaming for help. Suddenly someone actually stepped in to help you. You were shocked and when you took a closer look he was exactly a hero.

After Hawks helped you he offered to drive you home. And you both started a conversation. "So he dumped you?" Hawks asked after you told him what happened.
You had tears in your eyes and you were taking small steps. ,,Yes. He said he was coming and he never came" you answered in a sad voice. Then Hawks had an idea and stopped then pulled your hand close to him then hugged you. You were shocked but you didn't push him away,instead you hugged him back.

Hawks smiled and then suggested that you go have dinner with him. You were surprised by the proposal, but you accepted because you were hungry. He took you to a restaurant, paid for your food and talked to you about many things. In the same way, you told him things, after you ate, you went dancing together. You actually had fun with it. He told you his real name and when you got home it was 5 in the morning. He left you his number and said you can call him anytime.