Valentines special||Izu's confession

(AU: Deku has a quirk, turning into an Eevee. I have a story about it, this is more a different ending then the one I have planned)

It's been a while since my quirk malfunction ended and... the kiss. I still shook about that, and to know Kacchan and Eevee me are like, dating. I don't know how Kacchan thinks dating an Eevee is cool but it's him, his choice. Well it's Valentines day, maybe I should tell him the truth.

I turn into an Eevee and grab the rose and letter, which I got/wrote yesterday, with my teeth. I jump onto the railing of my balcony and off the ground. I land on my feet, perfectly. I knock on the big doors, well what look big, with my tiny paw.

"Oh! Hi! Come to see Bakugou-kun, he's in his room, go on!" Uraraka-san greeted.

I entered and rushed to the 4th floor. I stop in front of Kacchan's room's door. I drop the rose and the letter, place them behind me, and knock. The door clicks before opening. It reveals Kacchan, who was scowling and cursing before but stopped at the sight of me.

"Eeveeee!(Happy Valentines day Kacchan!)" I exclaim.

"Hello Broccoli, happy Valentines day too," Kacchan says grinning as he can't properly smile without looking creepy af.

I step out of the way and push the rose and letter forward with my nose to his feet. 

"Eev vee eev, (These are for you.)"

"Thank you," he said before planting a kiss on my forehead.

"Vee vee... (I need to talk...)" I say worried.

"Uh-okay, come in," Kacchan said before letting me enter and closing the door behind me.

"Eev vee vee (Kacchan, I need to tell you something)"

"What's wrong? Are your parents decided to move or something?"

"Vee vee, eevee, eev, vee eevee vee, (I'm afraid, that it might, actually, will hurt our relationship)" I say completely ignoring his question.

"Nothing can," he said crouching down.

"Eev vee veeee? (Not even the worst thing?)"

"Nope,"

"Vee eeveeee? (What id you really hate it?)"

"No way,"

"Eev vee vee eev, eevee vee eevee eev? (What if it was the worst thing possible, the thing you hate the most and desperately want it gone?)"

"No. Look nothing is going to ruin it, nothing at all,"

"Vee... (Okay...)" I say before I transform back into a human.

"Dekuuu..." he said with venom.

"Kacchan, I can explai-" I say before he cut me off.

"What are you doing here! You ruin everything! I was talking to Broccoli so piss off!" he yelled (Bakugou you Adrien Agreste now?)

I feel tears coming. I spot Kacchan's balcony door open. I just dash past him and jump from there. While falling I grab the edge of my balcony and throw my clothes on. I just sit there in my bed weeping. I knew it, I knew it. I ruin everything, just me. As a sweet lil' Eevee I don't do anything but be cute and beat villains and other pokémon but as me, I do the last point but all these other things as well. Oh why... it hurts. I hear knocking. I rub my eyes, clearing away my tears.

"C-come in,"

All I see is a black shadow with spiky hair and a umm I'm not sure how to explain it.

"The fuck nerd, why'd you jump off my balcony!"

"K-Kacchan!!"

"Yeah! Now explain!"

"W-well, I..." I stop, I feel something on my head.

"What's with the random ears and tail!"

No don't go against me! I don't wanna tell Kacchan! I know it'll ruin everything!

"I uh-" I said before turning completely into an Eevee.

"What the!"

"Ee-eev vee eevee (I-I can explain Kacchan)"

"Broccoli," he said picking me up, "You're Deku."

"E-eevee (Y-yes)"

"That's that's... alright,"

I just blink at him repeatedly before exclaiming "EEVEEEE! (WHAT KACCHAN!)"

I feel my happy tears coming.

"Yeah, you're my Broccoli and I love you, no matter who you really are,"

"EEVEE!(I'M SO GLAD!)" I say with my happy tears coming out.

He pressed his lips against mine. I feel my face heating up. I end up turning back into a human. I just kiss back. He then moves away.

"And so am I, as I can claim, that you're mine," he said.

A/N Yayyy the first one shot! Yeah I had a lil' fan girl attack at the kiss bit as I never originally wrote that in my copy. Also what's with the balcony, my balcony, your balcony, everyone's balcony XD. I swear I put the word balcony in this too much. Hope you enjoyed! Btw the art's mine, the only art I had for today, Valentines day.