The most ridiculous b-day you'll hear of probably(Baku B-day special)

(same AU as the last oneshot. I was being a bit lazy with the others so his one will come out first them Heart to Heart and the other 3. Only in Bakugou POV as it's his early B-day special, maybe some 3rd person as well. Btw they don't actually we all know that right, after this he's still 16 as like 0 logic)

Bakugou POV

I see a black car coming up the driveway, another customer.

"Welcome to the McDonald's fucking drivethru, what the fuck do you fucking want,"

"Kacchan-"the person said as they rolled down their window.

"How the fuck do you know that name!"

"It's me!"

"I don't know anybody called 'it's me'!"

"Izuku Midoriya!,

"Eh?"

"DEKU!" he said taking off his sunglasses.

"Oh, Deku why the fuck are you here?"

"I could ask the same thing,"

"Seriously what do you want?"

"Well why are you working at a McDonald's drivethru?"

"Money?"

"But you're a hero, you'll get money soon,"

"Who's car is that?"

"Yours."

"When did I have a car??"

"It's your birthday, just came to this McDonalds cuz I heard your voice."

"So you don't want McDonalds?"

"Yes! I prefer Subway."

"Umm, yeah I'll be coming, just go wait,"

"Okay :>"

I move away from the window as Deku drives somewhere else. I get out of the building and get to 'my' car. I see Deku waving at me from inside it. He gets out of the driver seat, lets me get into it and goes to the passenger seat next to me. I turn towards him.

"Okay so how the fuck did you get My car if it's mine?"

"Well I called my mom and it turns out your mom went to visit her and then she asked if I could give it to you. So I did as she asked, never told her you weren't in the dorms,"

"Ah I see, so did you get me cake."

"Of course I did Kacchan, but I left it in the dorms..."

"WHAT! Deku the stupid extras who think they're my friends are gonna eat it!"

"I mean it does look quite spicy so they wouldn't eat it, would they?"

"Store brought cakes aren't spicy Deku..."

"It-it's home-made..."

"Oh god, I'm gonna pray I don't get food poisoning,"

"Can we go back to the dorms now... hol' up how do you have a license????"

Suddenly out of no where this guy with highlighter hair came out of nowhere.

"Who the fuck are you banana hair!"

"Rude, but how does he have a license well there no logic in it actually he just does,"

"O-oh okay, bye now..."

"Yeah bye."

"That was strange anyways I'll start driving now I guess.

(When they get back to the dorms)