Heart to Heart

(Deer-fox Izuku and another Kitsune Bakugou AU, just Bakugou is a yandere and a prince while Deku is from a poor family, bullied and works for the prince for money. Btw this is kinda angsty, Deku doesn't like him. No more nattering from me, time to start the story)

Izuku POV

I haven't seen my mom for a month, I'm earning as much money as I can. My wounds still hurt, the wounds from bullies. I don't think I can ever be freed from this. I have to work for the prince, he's always ordering me around, and I'm forced to sleep in a small, freezing room. 

"Hey! Go away now peasant!" 

"O-okay!" I say knocked out of my train of thought.

I walk to my room solemnly. I open the door and curl up into a ball. I cry, why can't anyone like me, why do I have to be bullied. I want to be loved by others. I want to see my mother again, be in her warm caring embrace.

Bakugou POV

I walk past the peasant's room and hear crying. Huh??? Why is he crying. I open the door slowly. Why does this feel so familiar... wait...

I walk though the forest, lost and clueless. I then hear soft sniffling. I look to see a boy with green hair, deer ears and a white fox tail, in a ball, behind a log.

"Why are you crying?" I ask.

"Huh- oh sorry for disturbing you *sniff* with my crying..."

"No, no. I'm lost. And I'm generally worried, do you... need a hug?"

"Yes please, thanks,"

I give him a big hug.

"What's you're name?"

"I-its Izuku Midoriya.."

"Can I call you Deku?"

"Sure!"

"I'm Katsuki Bakugou! You can call me anything you want!"

"Kacchan? Can I call you Kacchan?"

"Yep! So why are you crying??"

"Nobody likes me, I'm bullied all the time..."

"Don't worry!" I say getting up, "I'll be your friend!"

"R-really!"

"Yep, my mom and dad have been away for a while, I'll be staying here with my nanny. So shall we visit each other every single day!" I say, while my tails move around left and right.

"Yeah!" he said, his eyes twinkling.

And so we visited each other every single day, until...

My parents came back... So this peasant is Deku! How did I not know, thick Katsuki. I enter his room silently.

"Deku..."

"Huh! Pr-prince! What are you doing here! How do you know that name!"

"You're Deku, I'm Kacchan."

"K-kacchan, you mean, the Kacchan who was friends with me when nobody, and still is, wanted to be friends with me!?"

"Yes, thats who I am!"

"W-what!"

Izuku POV

I am confused, clueless! The prince can't be my childhood friend... but it does make sense, the sudden leave, how his parents were very busy as well.

"Now, go home for now, go see your mom," he said calmly.

"W-wait WAH!"

"Go, before the hag comes,"