misunderstandings

"Yn, yn" , I shouted as I held her in my embrace, and before something bad happened I picked her up in bridal style and took her to the hospital. As I reached the hospital , I went directly to my cousin Jin who was a doctor.

"It's weakness, look at her eyes and face, it looks like she is dehydrated and she has fever jungkook, at this time she needs to eat properly as she is not alone anymore, I'll recommend some medicines and tonic ,you sit here" hyung said and went out of the hospital room, i sat beside her.
Her face looked wan and pale, I gently caressed her stomach to feel our baby , and surprisingly I felt, not a kick or anything but I felt the pain of missing so much, missing the joy of embracing her, things would've been different, we could have been celebrating the joy and excitement of becoming parents.
There were tears in my eyes and in an attempt to suppress the sadness, I gently put my face in the crook of her neck.

I called her parents and best friend Leena to inform them about her health, her parents didn't say much but Leena immediately came to check up on her and as i saw her entering the hospital room, i was about to say hello but she cut me off , "what are you doing her jungkook, get out of here?" , And as i heard that i was in utter shock, why would she say that.
"Leave her, she knows what you have been doing behind her back" , she yelled in a low tone and dragged me out of the hospital room, "what did i do?" , I asked, confusingly.
"Don't pretend as if you're not seeing another woman behind her, we know everything and now just give her divorce instead of hurting her, stop ruining her life" , Leena said in one go as i was horrified after hearing her false accusations, i admit there are distance between us but there was never a moment i even thought about a woman who's not yn.

"Are you out of your mind? Why would I see a woman behind her?" , I asked in a annoying tone, "i have proof" , Leena stated and took her phone out of her purse and showed me the pictures of this afternoon as my mouth was open because of the shock i got, "it's a business lunch" i said, taking a deeper look at the pictures in which i was smiling while eating the lunch ,  "but then why were you alone with her and all smiling" , she asked , squinting her eyes. "I smiled out of etiquette so we could persuade her to invest in our project, and  Jimin hyung was supposed to go too but couldn't." I said in a defensive tone. "I've never looked at another woman, Leena, I made a mistake a few days ago but it doesn't mean my love changed," I said as Leena nodded , "call Jimin, I'll confirm everything " she said, being the typical best friend as she was as I nodded and made a call.

"She woke up" , the nurse informed us as we were outside the room as I nodded.
"I'll meet her first" , I said as Leena nodded , agreeing for the first time.
I went inside the room and saw her sitting on the hospital bed , looking all confused, "you're in the hospital" i said and put my hand on her forehead to check her temperature as she yanked my hand away, i went closer to her and was about to say something but she cut me off, "i wanna leave, i don't want to be with you" , i felt like my heart was ripped out of my chest , so this was the feeling she got that night, the hurtful words she got from me. She was crying, her tears were too precious to flow because of a jerk like me.
I kneeled down on the floor beside the bed, "don't ever say that again please" , I said, holding her hand as tears were flowing continuously because of the hurt i felt.

Yn pov
I was tired, tired of everything, tired of the feeling of being unloved, first by my parents and then by the only person I hoped would love me, but it was always so easy for everyone to show me their back
when I needed their arms to catch me, just a few days ago he said he can't live with me anymore and here when i said the same, he was begging me not to say that ever again. Why? Because I'm carrying his child? Because he needs a wife at home to cook his dinner and do the dishes? I was furious at him, maybe the hormones taking over me or the pain and heaviness I've been carrying made me angry at him.
"She doesn't satisfy you enough huh?" I said, letting him know that I know his little secret.

He looked into my eyes and stood with, coming closer to me , he sat beside me and said , "I'm not cheating on you yn, i can never" , he said in a pleading tone as i shook my head as no, "you think you can fool me and i will just agree?" I said , shaking my head in denial, "Leena told me everything, it was a business lunch yn , believe me please", he requested, holding my hand as i just couldn't believe anything he said, as i was about to say more, Leena entered with Jimin by her side as Leena hugged me tightly, rubbing my back , infusing a sense of comfort.
"I'm sorry , i sent you the wrong image yn, it was a business thing" , she whispered in my ear as i looked down, still not believing any of them.

"Can you go out?" Jimin asked Jungkook as he nodded and went outside the room, "are you okay?" Jimin asked, patting my head as he always does, treating me like a little sister. "See, you trust me right?" He asked as i nodded, "i want the best for you yn, if he were cheating on you, i would've punched him on the face but believe me, nobody has ever been there except you, it's always you on his mind, believe me as a brother" , he said trying to make me believe that everything i saw , every picture i saw was just a mistake and nothing else, i nodded as he explained me everything about that lunch and how he couldn't attend it. At first I thought that Jimin was trying to protect him , being his best friend but he actually showed me the pictures of investment papers and everything for my sake.

I was feeling guilty for accusing him of something he didn't do but at the same time I still remember the words he threw at me that night when all I wanted was to break the news that we're going to become parents.
He apologized but how do I forget the words that pierced through my heart like a sharp knife, how do I unheard them again, how do I trust that person again who made me feel like i was his everything one day but turned his back to me the other day.