Chapter 6: Dawn Of A New Beginning

[Finally got this beast done, hope you enjoy it!]

The sounds of birds chirping, like singing a song, the rising sun casting its orange hue on the world, eventually moving high enough to change into a beautiful blue sky, the sun casting its rays into the windows of the Roswaal mansion where a certain skeleton was sleeping. His eyes were closed sleeping soundly, he shuffled into his bedsheets more, definitely enjoying their comfiness pleasuring.

Knock

Knock

There was a knock on the door making the skeleton's eyes shoot open, The skeleton got up and went to the coat rack and got his hoodie from it and put on his slippers, he let out a sigh and went to the door and opened it. And on the other side of the door was a blue haired girl wearing a maid dress.

???:"Sans, It's time to get up, breakfast is ready"

She greeted the skeleton known as Sans, he smiled and greeted the maid.

Sans:"Morning Rem, I'll be right down."

The maid bowed and walked down the hall and down the flight of stairs at the end, Sans stretched his bones and began walking down the hall. He looked out the window, taking in the blue sky and the green grass with pretty flower beds, with the neatly cut bushes.

Sans:"A new day in another world"

Sans reached the stairs and walked down them, his slippers echoing on the marble stairs he eventually made his way down the stairs and torwards the dining room, to which he was greeted by a tall man wearing clown makeup and a silver haired half-elf girl with a floating cat.

???:"Good morning Sans, slept In again?"

???:"Myy, myyyy, I am happy you could dine with us."

Sans yawned and waved to them.

Sans:"Hey Emilia, and hello clown"

Roswaal:"My naaaame is Roswaal, remember?"

Sans shrugged, as his smile grew.

Sans:"Alright mr.clown"

They entered the dining hall, the room had a large table with chairs around it, Emilia took her seat at the right side. Sans took his seat to the left, so Emilia was across from him, and Roswaal finally took his seat at the end of the table in the middle.

As Roswaal took his seat, a goofy fart sound resounded, it lingered for a few seconds until stopping. Roswaal's face went blank, while Emilia looked around confused.

Sans:"LOLOLOL, old whoopee cushion in the seat prank, never ge-"

Before Sans could even finish, a strong gust of wind attacked him.

—-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sans was now sitting in the grass, seemingly acting if he wasn't almost obliterated by Ram's magic. Sans always liked playing pranks, it was hilarious.

He basked in the sunlight, not moving from there for about an hour. Besides playing pranks he would also enjoy lazing around in the front garden of the mansion, the sunlight was always something he welcomed, the warmness of the sun's rays always seemed to calm him down.

Emilia watched Sans sit in the grass with curiosity, she always wondered what he found about the sky and the stars so special. Almost every day he would spend an hour sitting in the front lawn and then go on daily patrol, the half-elf took a few steps towards Sans.

Emilia:"Hey Sans, enjoying the weather?"

Sans:"Yeah, I was just about to patrol the village and the forest."