Chapter 8: Preparations

[IM BACK BOOOOIZ!!! been a bit, kinda hit a writing block with this chapter, but I powered through and found my inspiration again, so expect more updates]

The sun shone on the royal capital, its beautiful streets and buildings and roads all being illuminated, the sun's rays eventually reached the foot of the Crusch estate. And at the top floor looking out the window of her office was Miss Crusch herself. Her amber eyes shined with diligence and integrity, seemingly never letting down her guard, in her hands was a feather and paper, denying proposals from multiple nobel families.

She usually gets these kinds of papers quite a lot, honestly it's gone quite tiresome. Today was supposed to be a normal day for her, making more preparations for the subjugation of the White Whale, which she has been preparing for quite some time now. And make weapon deals for supplies, but she got an unexpected knock on her office door.

Crusch:"Come in"

At the word the door opened, revealing an old butler.

???:"Miss Crusch"

Crusch:"Wilhem, what have you come to tell me?"

The old butler Wilhelm bowed to her.

Wilhem:"Miss Crusch, we have visitors from the Emilia camp, they wish to see you immediately"

Crusch raised an eyebrow, this was a rather unusual development, she wondered what the Emilia camp, who she was allied with, would want from her. Did they find out about her plan to slay the white whale? Or was it something else.

She sighed and stood up from her desk, she looked at Wilhelm and nodded.

Crusch:"I will go and meet them"

She went to the exit and was escorted out with Wilhelm in front. Once at the front door she was greeted by a strange man in a blue hood and glowing eyes.

???:"Sup Crusch"

She gave a confused look at the odd greeting but soon went back to a stone face. This man seemed familiar but she couldn't quite get a lock on what made him so. She then remembered the ceremony a day ago.

Crusch:"You're Emilia's guard right? what business do you have with me, Sans?"

Sans:"Oh, I just heard you had plans to destroy a certain whale"

—-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sans was already on his second reset, On his first one he defeated the witch cult, but soon a few days after, Crusch went missing.

No, it was like she didn't exist, everyone seemed to have forgotten about her except for him, and when he investigated the matter, he only found a mentally broken felix and a huge floating white whale. Even after defeating it the world felt more empty like something was missing, so Sans brought himself to reset and change the Crusch camps fate.

So now he made a new plan, he already dealt with the Witch cult, so now he will simply help in defeating the White whale.

He was now sitting in the office of Crusch's estate, with Crusch sitting in her chair and Wilhelm standing beside her.

Crusch:"How did you learn about this?"

Crusch upped her guard, she tried to keep this endeavor under wraps, but yet this random man found out.

Sans:"Well, I had a chat with Anastasia, and heard you were hauling out metal in bulk, and also the traffic in and out of your mansion, couldn't help but feel it was a little excessive"

She narrowed her eyes.

Crusch:"Yes that is true, but what led you to finding out about it being the white whale?"