Valentine's Day Party (Invincible era) 🍾

Michael Jackson was attending a Valentine's Day party and lots of his adoring fans were coming.

I was watching him nearby and needless to say, things were starting to get a little bit wild.

Someone offered Michael a bottle of alcohol and then, the singer took a huge sip from the bottle without using a glass cup.

"Oh my God..."

I said, and then I had to smile and giggle.

Everyone was having a good time while dancing to the music.

Michael was now drunk as a skunk after drinking a whole bottle of alcohol.

It was a good thing that Bill would be taking us both back to Neverland.

"Baaaby...come play wiiiittthh meeee"..

Michael wobbled over to me and then he almost lost his balance.

I held onto him so he wouldn't fall.

Then, somebody shouted:

"FOOD FIGHT"!

I looked around and saw that a group of people were laughing out loud while they threw a bunch of food at each other.

A slice of cake hit Michael in the chest, but he was too drunk to realize what was going on.

Soon, I got hit in the face with strawberry short cake and at that point, it was almost one in the morning.

"Okay, Michael. We're going home".

I told Michael.

Michael tried to run away from me by loosing me in the crowd.

Once he thought he was far away from me, he sat down at the table.

Then, he gently laid his head down and fell asleep.

I carried him bridal-style out the door towards the limo, with Bill following us.

And once we got back to Neverland, I helped Michael get into bed so he could rest.

He was going to have a huge hangover in the morning.

But he'll be fine.