What His Children Do Before Bedtime (Invincible era) 🪥

Right now, I was watching Michael and his kids while they were playing hide and seek.

They had already found him two or three times, and now it was getting dark outside.

"Daddy! You found us"!

Paris giggled as she ran towards him.

Michael picked her up in his arms and giggled when his little girl pecked a kiss to his cheek.

Then, I happened to hear the grandfather clock chiming inside the house, indicating that it was nearly 7:00 p.m.

"Okay, everybody. Time to come in".

I called out, standing up on my feet.

After we all made it back inside, the crickets began chirping.

It was like a peaceful sound of music.

I shut the front door and then made my way upstairs to the bathroom.

Michael and his children were standing in front of the mirror.

They were brushing their teeth, although it was a little bit crowded as they were doing their bedtime routine all at the same time.

"Daddy"?

Prince looked up, with toothpaste all over his mouth.

Blanket was washing his face with a towel.

I couldn't help but smile while witnessing this adorable moment.

"Yes? What is it Prince"?

Michael asked, still holding the toothbrush inside his mouth.

He too had toothpaste all over his lips.

Only Paris didn't make a mess while brushing her teeth.

"I need to go potty".

Prince said, as he stood there and waddled like a penguin.

Michael led Blanket and Paris out of the bathroom so that Prince could have some privacy.

Once he was finished with doing his business, the little boy flushed the toilet.

"All done"?

Michael asked, peeking his head in from outside the bathroom.

Prince smiled and then giggled when his father praised him for using the potty.

After they were all finished brushing their teeth, Paris asked Michael if he could take all the braids out of her hair.

"Sure thing, princess".

Michael smiled at her, and then he laughed when his little girl made a funny face at him.

Once she no longer had braids, he proceeded to gently brush her hair until it was smooth and neat.

"Let's go put on our pajamas so you guys can go to bed".

I told them.

"Okay F/n..."

Paris held my hand as we both walked towards her room.

Michael led Prince and Blanket to their rooms.

When they all had their pajamas on, I tucked Paris into bed and gave her a goodnight kiss.

Then, I did the same thing to Prince and Blanket, and so did Michael.

Finally, the children were fast asleep in their bed.

I walked downstairs to the kitchen and gave Michael a cup of tea so he would have a good night sleep.

The king of pop drank his tea and when he was finished, we both went upstairs to get ready for bed.

I put on my red-colored silk nightgown and while brushing my hair in our bathroom, Michael walked over to me, wrapping his arms around my waist.

Hearing my giggles, he pressed kisses along the side of my neck, resting his chin on my shoulder.

Turning around to face him, I wrapped my arms around him, and upon doing that, Michael almost instinctively accepted the hug, pulling me closer towards him.

"What are you smiling at"?

Michael asked, noticing the smirk I had on my face.

"You smell like pretty flowers. Did you borrow some of my perfume"?

I grinned, and he giggled shyly while blushing.

"Yes..."