Chapter One.

"Get your fat ass up" my mother spat at me. I rolled my eyes at her rude comment and got up from couch. All the other rooms was taken and plus my sister wasn't about to share a room with me, so I have to sleep on the couch. My name is Terra and im seventeen years old. I'm a senior in high school. My sister name is Nikki. I guess people look over the fact that she is 20 years old in highschool. She is very popular. You would think since she was my sister people would notice me, but they don't.

My brother Chris and I are only months apart. He on the other hand not so bad. He just act like I dont exist just like everyone else. "What I say" my mother said shouting. I got up completely and walked to the closet where my things where. I pulled out a pair of old beat up nikes and a pair of jeans and a old shirt from about two years ago to complete my look. I put my bag back in my closet and waited for the bathroom. Nikki stepped out looking like she was on her way to a photo shoot. Her weave was always laid and her makeup stayed on point.

She rolled her eyes at me in disgust. We have different fathers. Mine died when I was coming into the world. He was speeding and a truck hit his car head on. He died instantly. After, I got a little older my moma just didn't care much after that. She didn't care for me much either. She said I looked to much like my daddy and its my fault he died. She haven't treated me like a real daughter ever since. I went and showered. When I was done. I let my curls pop today. I had natural black long hair. I got it from my daddy side of the family. My skin was Carmel and smooth. I had nice teeth. I was bigger than most girls. I didn't look so bad like many people be putting it. I had curves. Nice big boobs and a ass women would die for, but since I had a gut I was considered FAT. I fluffed my hair and got dressed. I walked out the bathroom and seen Chris in his room bagging weed. He seen me looking and shut his door like I didnt know he sold drugs. I walked through the hall to the kitchen. Nikki was laughing on a phone call. While I on the other had never even had a phone before. Nikki stood at like 5'9 and I stood at 5'4 maybe shorter. She had small boobs and a fat ass for her small frame. She was my skin tone but in my opinion, I was beating her in looks.

In other people eyes she was prettier because all they seen was a fat girl with dusty clothing.

I grabbed a bowl and poured me some cereal. "See that's why you fat ass fuck now" nikki sneered. She was eating a yogurt. My mom laughed. Every day was insult. Today I wasn't having it.

"Nikki maybe if you swallow food the way you swallow cum you could gain weight and Brenda act your age for once" I said.

My moma jumped up and Chris started cracking up. I poured the cereal in the trash and hit the door.

I slung my bag over my back and walked down the steps. I seen my sister boyfriend black challenger parked out front. It had tint so I couldn't never see who was in it. I started to walk to school like always.

I skipped breakfast. Than entered my class. I took the seat in the far back. I get there early so I dont have to hear anyones rude ass comments or being the eye of attention. The class soon filled up and was soon was over with. I walked into my next two classes. Than it was lunch. I sat alone most of the time. Until my friend China came.

She never missed a day. She wasn't as pretty as she made herself out to be but she had the body that every female dreamed of. China is a very loud person when people see us together they question why we friends because she is completely opposite from me. She has been my friend for years. She is my main and I love her. "Hey beautiful" she said taking a seat. "Hay" i said as she took a seat beside me. We talked and laughed until lunch was over and than after we had to go our separate ways. We met later in gym. This the only class we got together and its at the end of the day. I hated that class and everyone in there. Juniors and seniors had the class together. It was basically drama class.

We took a seat on the bench and watched the guys play basketball ball. This included my brother, Nikki boyfriend and all his friends and other people. When school was over I walked home. China and I walk so far and then we have to eventually go our seperate ways.

When I got home there was my sister and her boyfriend them all on the porch. I let out a deep breath and headed to the door. "Excuse me" I said to some boy. He moved but it was only a little so I had to squeeze through the tight space. "Damn can you please move" I said pushing him. He stood up "Yo ass shouldn't be so damn fat" he spat. Everyone laughed like it was a script in a fucking movie. "Grow up" I said walking past him. It be the guys who mother, sisters, aunties, and grannies that be fat and always talk down on other woman like they ain't never seen fat. He a little boy so I brushed his comment off like I brushed off everyone else comment. I went into the house and took a hot shower. I got out and put my PJs on. I grabbed my blanket and forced my self to fall asleep.