Chapter Twenty-Five.

Nikki

I woke up with a massive headache. I was dressed in nothing, but my bra and panties. My hands was handcuffed to the bed. "HELP" I yelled to the top of my lungs.  After constant screams I was finally heard. "Shut the fuck up with all that screaming" some dude said slamming the door back shut. I began to shed tears. I tried to sit up without the cuffs bruising my wrists. "LET ME OUT OF HERE" I yelled in frustration. I tugged and tugged at the cuffs,but it was no help. The door swung open and the same dude came in with some duct tape "if you don't shut the fuck up I'm have no choice, but to tape your shit" he said putting the tape on the dresser. "I have to pee" I said lien. "Hold it till G gets here" he said getting ready to leave. "No please I'm pregnant I can't hold it" I said trying to convince him. "Wait a minute" he said closing the door. He came back with a key "look don't try anything I ain't got a problem hitting a pregnant woman understood" he said unlocking the hand cuffs. I nodded and then the cuffs were off. I touched my wrist where the cuffs left rings. "Walk" he said pushing me to go towards the door. I looked down the hallway and wasn't no one else in the house but me and him. I only heard our voices and a TV.

I was about to close the door and he put his foot up to stop the door "you got no more then five minutes do what you gotta do and come the fuck out I don't want to have to come in there and yank you out" he said moving his foot. "and don't lock the door either" he added. I did as I was told. "Think nikki think" I said under my breath. I looked up at the barred window. It was spray painted so I couldn't see out of it. I flushed the toilet and he opened the door "let's go" he said waving for me to come out. "I need to wash my hands" I said turning the water on. "You heard what the fuck I said let's go" he said. I rolled my eyes "Fine" I said leaving the water running walking out the bathroom. He smacked his lips and turned the water off. I seen the front door and this was probably my only opportunity to get the fuck up out of here. I closed my eyes and took a run for it. I was almost at the door and I felt some metal chrome touch the side of my face "bitch didn't I tell you not to try nothing I should blow your brains out" the dude said cocking the gun. I was breathing heavily "please don't" I said. I could smell the gun like he just used it or something. "Hard headed bitch" he said slapping me with the gun causing me to fall to the ground. It didn't stop me from trying to reach the door. "Bitch do you ever stop" he said pulling me by my hair dragging me back from the door. "How the fuck did she slip from your hands my nigga you had one job" dude said yelling "don't fuck this up" he added.

The guy from the bathroom grabbed my arms and started dragging me back to the room. "No no no" I cried kicking my feet. "You don't fucking listen I told you plainly" he said locking the door behind him. I was so dizzy from that hit I got from the gun I just laid there on the floor moaning in pain. He picked me up and tossed me on the bed handcuffing me back to the bed. "Next time piss on yourself" he hissed before leaving the room.

My face was in so much pain and my arms was aching from being in this position for to many hours. "TAKE THESE HANDCUFFS OFF ME" I cried. "Now why would I do that" G said shutting the door behind him. "Let me go" I said shedding tears. "I can't do that Nikki" he said placing some food on the dresser. "If I do I won't be getting paid" he added. "What the fuck are you talking about" I said getting loud. "Calm down killer" he said laughing "you don't want to get yourself all worked up" he added. I looked at him and I wanted to spit in his face. "Ima unlock those cuffs, so you can eat, but I'm a tell you like this if you attempt to do the shit you did earlier I won't hesitate to shoot you between that pretty little face of yours if you play nice I will too" he said smiling. I nodded my head and let him free me from the handcuffs. "You not going to shoot me you need me" I said accepting my food. "Not really either way I'm a get my money your just here so he can speed up the fucking process and honestly the little nigga running out of time" he said checking his watch. He grabbed a chair and sat in front of me with his gun on his lap.

"Why are you doing all this" I said taking a bite of my burger. "It's not really a why it's more of a because I can do whatever the fuck I please" he said leaning down looking me in my eyes. "He not going to pay" I said being honest. I know Rari better than anyone and I know he don't like being told what to do. G think Rari is going to pay up just like that. I just hope he knows Rari is a work art he about to run a mile on G. "He don't pay up then there will be consequences you feel what I'm saying" he said pointing to my belly. "How much you asking for" I said finishing up my food. "To much" he said keeping it short and simple. "I ain't gonna put the cuffs back on you because I see your wrists are fucked up" he added picking up my trash. "I can get you the money" I said confessing. He looked at me and laughed "shorty the money I'm looking for you can't get" he said shaking his head not believing what I'm saying. "I can get you the money and probably some extra" I said. "I'm listening" he said leaning up against the wall. "I know where 24 keys of dope is and about 300,000$ dollars in cash" I said. He walked over to me and sat beside me I guess he was interested in what I was offering "where is it" he demanded.

"Before I tell you where everything is I need to speak to the person who made all this possible" I said.

"Your speaking to him" he said putting
his finger to his chest.

"No I need to speak to Kayla" I said.

Little did he know all this shit was a setup. I just gotta continue to play my cards right.