Chapter Fifteen.

Nikki

I was officially almost out of cash and too far from home. I needed to get some money fast. I used the rest of my money to get into the club. I mean now I really got to do what I gotta do.

When I walked into the club niggas was all over the place. I took a seat by the bar and eyed down my victim for tonight. "Let me get two bottles in VIP" I heard a guy next to me say. I looked over at him and gave him a smile. I looked him up and down. He did the same to me as well. "You sitting here all alone come sit in VIP" he said holding two expensive bottles in his hands. "Dont mind if I do" I said in his ear. I followed him to his section. It was like three other bitches who was up around and the rest was niggas. I took a seat by my invitation. He poured me a glass. "Whats your name" he said. "Justice" I said lien. "You not from around here are you" he said. "What is this twenty questions" I said flashing a smile. "Just trying to get to know someone I dont just invite anyone into my section" he said drinking straight from the bottle. "Well you invited me so wassup" I said taking his bottle and taking a sip. He watched me drink from the bottom and he licked his lips. "Your right" I added. "About" he said scooting closer to me. "Im from here" I said lying. "Im Brandon I grew up in D.C." he said. "Kinda close" he added smiling. "Yea" I said. "Im a keep it a stack im trying to fuck want to go back to my crib" he said.

All I could think was finally "yes I thought you would never ask" I said pulling him making him follow me out the club.

At first I thought we was waiting on a taxi till a black truck pulled up with tint windows. The car stopped and some big, buff, black man stepped out dressed in a grey suit. He greeted me but I noticed he called Brandon "King". He opened the door for us and we slid in. He popped another bottle as the car started to move. "Where to sir" he asked. "My place" Brandon said kissing on my neck. When we got to his house. Scratch that his fucking mansion. "This is why they call you king" I said looking back at him. He was to busy staring at my ass he didnt even hear what I said.

The man let us in and he put some money in his hand "dont wait on her she staying for the night" he said to his driver. He nodded and shut the door behind us.

Once that door was shut. I was about to rob him blind. He was already tipsy all he needed was a game changer some thats gone knock him out for a while. We went to his bed room and he had the biggest fucking bed ever. It felt like I was a queen. He climbed on top of me and kissed me down. I pulled my dress down revealing my lingerie underneath.

"You came prepared for me" he said smiling taking his cloths off. "Some like that daddy" I smiled rubbing my hands all over his abs. I took my bra off showing him my perfect B cups.

Then his phone started ringing. "Hold on" he said climbing off me. "What ? Nah I cant im busy with some right now Im a be busy all night" he said looking back at me. I went in my purse and pulled out two little pills, and I dropped them in his bottle. He turned around and seen me holding his bottle. I held it out so he can get a sip. He held his finger up telling me to wait a minute. Who the fuck do this nigga think he is. I walked over to him. "Baby" I said walking behind him grabbing his dick. He turned over and I poured some of the champagne on my chest letting it drip down my titties. He grabbed it and finished the bottle off and put it behind him on a table. I pulled down his boxers. Surprisingly, he was bigger than what I expected. I let my tongue do all the work on his tip. He bit his lip
"Yeah yeah I have to go" he said hanging the phone up. He let the phone drop to the ground and started to penetrate my mouth. He went in my throat hard almost making me gag. He carried me to the bed and demanded that I get on my knees. I did what I was told and pushed my ass in the air. He snatched my panties to the side and entered me slow "shit wet" he said as he started going in and out. I started to throw it back. He gave me a couple of ass slaps. We switched positions and I got on top. He was trying to stay focused but he couldn't. He was going in and out. I got off of him and pulled the cover on top of him. In a few minutes he will be out for the night I thought to myself. "Justice" he slurred "I need my phone I'm not feeling too good" he said. "Let Justice take care of you baby didn't I already make you feel good" I said. "It's over there" he said pointing to the table.

I rolled my eyes and went to the table. I picked up his phone "Whats the passcode" I yelled so he could hear me. No answer so I tossed him his phone on the bed. I did all that for no reason because when I looked at him he was out cold.

The shirt that he wore to the club I put it over my naked body.

I didn't know what I wanted to take first. I know this nigga got some real shit in here like some diamonds or some shit. I was just gone pick his pockets, but not now I'm looking for a safe.

I went thru every closet in his house. I didn't find shit but a empty duffle bag. I was back at stage one. I was beginning to get frustrated. I took a seat on the bed. "Nikki if you had money where would you hide it" I said to myself. I thought long and hard, than it dawned on me the kitchen. I grabbed the duffle bag and went to the kitchen. I opened his stove and took the racks out. I kicked the back of the stove till it bent.

I guess I kicked a little to hard because white substance was spilling out. I pulled the stove back off and it was so many keys of dope. I took each one. I counted at least twenty-five. "I know there's more" I said to myself. I grabbed the bag and went to the living room. He had a old tv the one with the fat backs. I knew it was some in there because people don't buy them old ass tv's no more. I grabbed a chair and slammed it against the tv. I had to do the shit like ten times the old ass tv wouldn't break. "I be damned" I said looking at so many bills. I took as much as I could carry.

I seen a car light flash across the window.

All I know is that I had to think fast and get the fuck up outta here before I be dead.