𝐍𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐃𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐅𝐞𝐛𝐫𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐲, 𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞

National Days of February 1st

National Freedom Day; I value my freedom, and am so glad we live in a country that values it as well!

Robinson Crusoe Day; You know, the guy stuck on the island? Yeah him.

National Dark Chocolate Day; I like dark chocolate but not like to dark. 

Decorating with Candy Day; What candy? It's gone because we ate it all.

Car Insurance Day; Probably a good thing to have insurance on your vehicle. 

Solo Diners Eating Out Day; Eat out you solo people. Or just stay in, like I do. 

National Signing Day; When future athletes sign on with the school/team they want to be on. I'm sure there's much more to it then that but Idc about sports, sorry. 

Federal Territory Day; When I say look it up I'm not trying to make it hard for you but I really don't want to explain this... it would probably 10 paragraphs. So... Look it up.

Spunky Old Broads Day; I- I - Why??! I don't like that. 

National Serpent Day; Bleck, serpent sounds so much worse then snakes! Why is this a day?! 

World Hijab Day; What it says.

And that concludes the "National Days of February 1st".

National Days of February 2nd: 

Groundhog Day; I'll be VERY surprised if people have never heard of this day before. 

National Tater-Tot Day; I love tater-tot casserole! 

National Sled Dog Day; Have you heard of Balto? He was a sled dog that saved 100s of lives by going though heavy snow to deliver a serum. 

National Hedgehog Day; Hedgehogs are SO cute! 

Optimist Day; I such an optimist! *note sarcasm*. 

National Brown Dog Day; I like dogs but I like cats more. 

National Crepe Day; I love crepes but we usually only eat them in lasagna instead of noodles.

Candlemas Day; Complicated but cool. Look up. 

Marmot Day; They look like a cross between groundhogs and some sort of large rat. 

Lung Leavin' Day; It's a condition called malignant pleural mesothelioma. 

World Wetland Day; I don't like soggy things. 

World Play Your Ukulele Day; I don't know how to play a ukulele.

And that concludes the "National Days of February 2nd".

National Days of February 3rd: 

World Read Aloud Day; My favorite memory of being read allowed to was when my brother was like 10 and I was around 7-8 he would read me stories like "Old Crackfoot" and "Cinchfoot". I definitely recommend "Cinchfoot" I loved it. 

National Give the Kids a Smile Day; I generally do. Most children love it when you pay attention to them. And I like kids so I usually smile at them. 

Take a Cruise Day; I wish! 

Feed the Birds Day; When you put seeds and bread crumbs out for the birds but only today, no other days are you allowed to... JK.