Chapter Four

Chihiro sat on the balcony, trying to get a glimpse of who saw her. But she couldn't see through the tinted windows, especially in the dark. She figured it was some creepy new neighbor and didn't let it bug her. She crawled into bed and pulled he covers up to her nose. A single year ran down her cheek. Why hasn't he come back?

Haku awoke early the next morning. Today was the day. The day he'd finally talk to her.

Haku planned what he was going to do. It'd be at night, tonight.

That night, Haku went to her balcony and knocked at the glass door. A tired Chihiro opened it slowly. She rubbed her eyes and yawned, barely seeing him. Her eyes adjusted and the seond they did, they widened. Tears streamed from her eyes as he embraced her. "I'm never letting go." He assured. She looked up at his face and he smiled. She reached up and kissed him out of happiness. But Haku took it a little further. Reaching down to her waist, He held her closer. Never before had he thought of love. It was only at this moment that he realized that he had found what he wanted. And that was Chihiro. He went to her ear and spoke softly. "I love you, Chihiro." She replied. "I never looked back." She paused. "Not once."

Sorry it's so short my lovies. And I know I haven't updated in a while. Forgieness? I've just been busy but I'll update a bunch now! Thanks!!!

-NotAMuffin