12.

horrified look from me and kenma.

i was genuinely shocked from the description kuroo gave about his 'soon to be girl'. was i too certain that it was b/f/n he was describing?

i looked at b/f/n and saw her hiding her face while putting on her hoodie. i know that gesture was to cover her face and to not let herself cry. i know too well about that habit.

" hey ... you wanna go back? " i asked her in a quiet tone, careful not to be heard even by kenma.

i saw her nod and got up so i went with her after, i gave kenma a quick glance and caught his eyes staring at me already. i tried not to be flustered as there is something more important to take care of and walked away from the campfire.

------------------ *⁠.⁠✧

going back to our door room and that's when b/f/n bursted out crying. i quickly got tissues from my bag and stroked her back.

" i don't understand! who was he describing? i ain't got any mole from my under my eye! "

" hey, i don't even know who was he describing too. it seems like she isn't from Nekoma. "

" what the hell, dude? i - i " she cries unto her pillow and i tried to comfort her more since the snot is getting on the pillow and it isn't ours.

" can you atleast wipe your tears and snot? "

" can you atleast find me that freaking girl? "

" what's the point even? if you do know her, what'll you do? "

" i don't know ... i might find a curse or something from some website... "

" isn't that abit too much? you denied that you even like kuroo, you know? "

" well, if i confessed to him, he'll reject me. "

" why is that even? you two are close as glue .... and paper.......? "

" what does that even freaking mean? and yes, we are close but like ... i don't want to ruin our friendship. we are both captains that respect each other. it'll just become weird if one saw the other as their ... nevermind. "

it seems like she accepted the thought of him rejecting her but never him having someone else. i had no idea she felt this way as well, it occurred to me she had a little crush on kuroo but i never imagined it was like this. what would i have felt if i was such in place like hers? well, i'll propably cry for a day and play games the next day. no need to waste too much tears on them ╮⁠(⁠.⁠ ⁠❛⁠ ⁠ᴗ⁠ ⁠❛⁠.⁠)⁠╭ jk.

i got up from our bed and went to get her a drink from her bag. i think strawberry milk will cheer her up a bit. this is better than some boy, right ...? but when i was going to give it to her, she quickly was fast asleep on the bed, snoring away her crush problems. her eyes were puffy and red, hugging the extra pillow from my bed. ಠ⁠︵⁠ಠ i needed that extra pillow for my legs to hug. this will only be that one ticket she gets to have my extra pillow.

i sat on my bed while looking at the ocean, the campfire was still ongoing and people around it were still talking with each other. seeing kuro and yaku scolding lev, my team mates bonding with the boys team and there was also someone who brought their guitar. i'm kinda glad no one did know about b/f/n crush on kuroo, or else that would have spread like wildfire on all the teams and it would crush her feelings more. i have no such intention of telling anyone as well, and i'm sure kenma thinks of that too.

where was kenma? he isn't sitting there on the spot we both sat on. well can't blame him, seems like the people are getting louder as they are singing songs on the campfire.

suddenly i heard a knock on our door. 

was it our coach? did she saw us coming in our room and saw also b/f/n crying?

i got up from my bed and walked to the door, opening it and saw ...

" kenma? what are you doing here? "

" hi. i wanted to talk about something. "

dun dun dun!! hi, its been a long while since i updated this story and im very sorry it did took awhile. im alr a 4th year college student and have an ongoing thesis so the past year and this year is quite busy for me. i cant promise to update very often but ill make sure i will update. (⁠-̩̩̩⁠-̩̩̩⁠-̩̩̩⁠-̩̩̩⁠-̩̩̩⁠_⁠_⁠_⁠-̩̩̩⁠-̩̩̩⁠-̩̩̩⁠-̩̩̩⁠-̩̩̩⁠) im quite glad people still do read my story as this was an old story i did back when i was in hs. thank you all for the reads, likes and comments! i really do appreciate it <3 see you again on the next chapter ฅ