10.

kenma's pov.

" ah what if i was joking? "

kenma's attention was now caught as he looked up from his psp and deadly stared at kuroo. he immediately glared at him and made sure kuroo shivered from his sight alone.

'i swear this isn't his first time doing this and i'm tired of it, he never really promises about buying a physical game.'

he thought kuroo doesn't wanna live anymore. should he just push him off to the sea? or into the bonfire...?

" you. said. you. would. buy. me that. game."

" ehehe. okay, fine chill. i'll buy it at sunday and deliver it straight to you, sounds good right? " kuroo scratched the back of his head and laughs nervously, wishing he will not be killed by kenma tonight. he thought he can't die, he's too hot to die.

" yeah. make sure to get the freebies with it. " kenma softened his look and went back playing his psp, sitting on the hard log used as a chair, next to y/n.

as much as he never really participates on these kind of activities, maybe its nice for him to actually just be there and just enjoy the scenery itself. he was comfortable at least since he knows y/n was also introverted and quiet like him.

' i'll just choose truths all the time, who knows what kind of dare they will tell me to do, especially kuroo. or lev ....

lev will propably do dare me to set for him. '

" alright! let us start the game. i think i'll be the first to ask the one who is on my left side. y/n sweetie! " i heard y/n cursed under hear breath and made me laugh silently. i think it's safe to say she was cursing b/f/n in her mind as she is kinda glaring so deathly on her lap.

" whatever. let's just finish this fast... "

" truth or dare? "

" dare. "

" okay! who- wait what? dare? you sure? " even kenma was surprised. he'd never dare to pick dare, it feels like that can open up a memory of embarrassment and he never liked being embarassed at all.

" yep. a dare. "

" oh uh. okay. whisper a confession to the person on your left.... :) " b/f/n said, smiling so sweetly on y/n. b/f/n's face is kinda funny right now...

oh wait.

kenma was the ... person on her left.

" o-oh... sure "

'she's nervous. i'm nervous. but at least it wasn't a bad dare, like running for 10 mins or do 50 push ups, because for me, that would be hell.'

" um... kenma-kun. lend me your ear please. " so he got near and let her whisper something to him.

" i gotta confess that i ... um can give you a physical copy of the game kuroo's buying you. i accidentally bought 2 ones... "

'kuroo gotta thank y/n, she saved him. but i... ah... i should really thank her too, i didn't expected that. '

" okay! you did a good job, what was it about? "

" okay, kenma. truth or dare? " y/n ignored b/f/n, keeping whatever she told kenma a secret between the two in which kenma was aware of.

" um ... truth. "

" what um... was the last lie you told? "

kenma didn't wanna think too deeply of that question, but he thought to himself, what was the last lie he ever told anyone? he was a very honest guy when it comes to talking about anything even though he was very silent most of the time.

" maybe .... when i thought i wouldn't enjoy being out here on the bonfire... " that sounded more of a question but it was an honest truth from him.
alot of 'awws' was heard from the bonfire and everyone really thought it was cute.

" aww! that's really nice to know kenma " b/f/n smiled at him, knowing he was actually did enjoying this bonfire and silly game.

" kenma, my buddy. you're growing up too fast. " kuroo said while fakely tearing up and wiping his nonexistent tears.

" i-i was just being honest, i guess. " kenma was now kinda embarassed of what he said and looked down on his lap, knowing everyone has their attention to him.

' but this will be the last time, for sure, i'll be playing this game... it's hard to even think answers for a simple question. '

" t-that was ... was really nice to know, kenma. " y/n said as she smiled widely at him, even though this truth or dare game was abit uncomfortable to them, she was happy to know kenma was enjoying since he wasn't much of a person who will be here with alot of people.

" alright! kenma it's your turn. i suggest daring me though. " kuroo wiggles his eyebrows and was suggesting something as a dare in which kenma made a disgusting face.

" okay. truth. "

" WAIT NO, DARE ME KENMA. "

" my dare will be letting me not play for practice next week. "

" okay. ask me anything. " kenma got irritated since kuroo rejected his dare.

' i lost my chance, dammit. i feel sore already from just setting practice alone, next week will be more intense training. '

" when will you confess to this girl you' ve been telling the team about? "

*.✧*.✧*.✧*.✧*.✧*.✧*.✧*.✧*.✧*.✧*.✧*.✧*.✧*.✧

hello guys!
hope you are well and safe, hope you also liked this new late late late late update chapter
。:゚(;'∩';)゚:。 anyways i hope you have a merry christmas! and a happy new year! and may 2021 be a good year to all of you~ ♡