8.

" w-well  nice to meet you too, kozume, my name's y/n. " i gave him a small bow and smiled alil bit.

' wow, is this awkward or am i doing okay for socializing? '

" it's nice to meet you too, y/n but just call me kenma, since that what others call me anyway.. "

" oh ... okay. " after saying that, i heard my stomach grumbling abit and thankfully, i think he didn't noticed it since he was playing on his psp.

' when will the food get here?  because that's what i really want right now.

i mean ... when will kuroo and b/f/n get here...?  '

-------------------

afew minutes have passed and y/n can already see the two idiots walking to them with food and grinning to each other.

" hey! sorry took abit, everyone was eager to get food and all, right kuroo? "

" of course, i mean some of the managers cooked the most delicious barbeque and bokuto would not let anyone be the first to taste it except him. "

" yes, that's right. anyway! let's eat because i'm starving to get my hands on these onigiri.  "

they both sit down next to each other, handed our food to us and we all ate quietly.

after that, we went to wash the dishes and go up to our room until one of our teammate went to us.

" hey! isn't it nice if we walked and gaze at the stars after this? " a teamate of mine happily said this, knowing b/f/n would not refuse.

" woah! that's a nice idea! call up all the other ones and let's have a nice walk. " our teamate nodded as she called up all our other friends and other teams, inviting if they want to join.

' i'd rather not ... honestly ... but then the weather is just right and i feel kinda full right now ... '

" oh hey, y/n , you're coming right? "

" yeah ... sure it'll be nice i guess. "

" alright! some boys are coming with us too so this will be fun. " b/f/n said happily, knowing that kenma and kuroo will come.

" on second thought ... "

" hey no changing of mind! it'll be fun, y/n! plus i won't tease you anymore, i am fully aware i did leave you with kenma hehe. " b/f/n grinned and posed a peace sign before y/n hitted her lightly on the shoulder.

" it was awkward b/f/n! you know enough i can't hold a conversation completely! "

" alright. alright, i'm sorry. atleast i know you two got to know each other, right? like names and stuff? "

" yeah um ... just our names. "

" whaaaat! only that? wha - "

" let's change the subject to kuroo. "

" wait, you have a crush on him? "

" wha - what? no, what the heck? "

" then what about him?  i know he's abit of a idiot but he's okay, right? or is he like annoying your or? i swear he's a good guy under all of that hair! plus an good captain aswell! "

" uh... yeah but that's not what i needed to know! "

" then! "

" are you and ... kuroo ...? " i put two fingers up and made them smooch, i think?

" what the hell! of course not! i'd rather be a plant then to um ... date him or whatever! he's a good ol' friend y/n "

' she says that but then her face is a tomato right now ... i guess it is now my time to tease :) but not now '

" alright, sure. i believe you. " well not really, but hey i'll support you guys if you ever date.

" okay! let's just get to the others now. " after that, we walked out and met up with our other friends and team mates outside. it seems like almost all teams joined and we were all like a big crowd walking.

" it sure is nice to walk at night ... " i said as i stretched and feel the cold breeze and shivered instantly, i regret saying that.

" we don't often get this fresh air so it's a nice change for once. " and the nightly walk continues on.

" so why did you blush when we were talking about a certain bedhead guy, b/f/n? "

" f - "

--------------------------

hi hello im bac
i remembered my password
ʕ´• ᴥ•̥'ʔ anyway thank you for all the votes and comments (人 •͈ᴗ•͈) i rly do appreciate it and made sure i wrote a chapter as i opened my account magically huhu  stay safe guys!

hi hello im bac i remembered my passwordʕ´• ᴥ•̥'ʔ anyway thank you for all the votes and comments (人 •͈ᴗ•͈) i rly do appreciate it and made sure i wrote a chapter as i opened my account magically huhu  stay safe guys!