Chapter 1

SAKURA OPENED THE BOOKS in her lap, the following titles pleasant to her eyes. 'Powerful Shinobi, and Kunoichi from Konoha by Nobushi Kaminari.' She picked this one out, maybe she could find some sort of inspiration.

'5 jutsu's you must know, by Daichi-sensei!' Sakura chose this because she thinks she should learn some more Jutsus for her arsenal. She opened the '5 jutsu's you must know.' And her eyes skimmed over the pages, memorising each word, each name etc.

The Clone Jutsu, pg 1 - 8
The Body Replacement Jutsu, pg 9 - 17
The Transformation Jutsu pg 18 - 26
Chakra Control and It's Uses, pg 27 - 34
The Body Flicker Technique, pg 35 - 43

Sakura already knew 3 of them. She took that as a win in her book as she turned the pages to Chakra Control and it's uses. It explained all the things she needed to know apparently.

Chakra is essential to even the most basic jutsu. Through various methods, the most common of which is hand seals, chakra can be controlled and manipulated to create an effect that would not be possible otherwise, such as walking on water, exhaling fire, or creating illusions. Chakra is ordinarily not visible to the unaided eye unless it is highly concentrated or manifested in large amounts. This is rarely seen due to the restrictions of eight specific tenketsu known as the Eight Gates, which limit the amount of chakra an individual can release at a single given time.

Sakura wondered what the Eight Gates were but she would probably check that out in another time.

chakra has become a form of life energy that all individuals produce to some degree; those who run out of chakra will die. Produced within and manipulated by organs such as the heart, the energy circulates throughout the body in a network called the "Chakra Pathway System", which is similar to the cardiovascular system. Groups such as shinobi have learned to generate more chakra and release it outside their bodies through pressure points called tenketsu in order to perform jutsu.

Sakura decided she would research more on the tenketsu points in her body. They are the main parts of what to do when becoming a shinobi. She needed to learn how to expertly control her chakra through her tenketsu points, after what she read, she come up with the idea that chakra would also enhance the physical proportion, like her senses.

She sat in a lotus position — with some difficulty — and closed her eyes. She felt for her chakra and when she felt the small pull in her stomach, she let out a small smile before slowly, but surely spreading her chakra through her tenketsu.

Now, when it got to the head it was difficult. If she used too much chakra, she could severely damage her senses or even kill herself due to the chakra overload. She had to be careful about it.

She thinned her chakra as much as she could until it was about as thin as a hair and even slower this time, slowly guided her chakra through the tenketsu points until she reached her eyes.

She opened her eyes and really gasped. She could see the small paint cracks on the wall, the precise designs of her rug and the stitching of her bedding, the pattens of skin and hair on her hand — ew! — but she could see everything is such greater detail it shocked her.

When she looked into the mirror, her pupils were blown like she was high, or an excited cat. She closed her eyes and slowly retreated the chakra from her eyes to her nose. She opened her eyes to see them normal again, but her nose senses are dialled up to 100.

She could smell the grass outside, the air, basically everything as she sniffed the air. She smiled before slowly guiding the chakra from her nose to her ears, and she could hear her parents gossiping downstairs, the villagers outside and down the street.